Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Yaay! I’m so happy to hear the Briogeo worked for you @blackkitty2014!! 😃💕

@itsfi I'm very happy that i found another brand suit for my hair 🙂

Congrats!! It's so wonderful you got this gratis after giving so generously here in the community 🙂 @itsfi I love it when we get impressed with a product right away like the Kerastase was for you. I'm really curious how that Sephora brush set is 🙂

PS: I want some Runts now too! Yum!

Thank you @Buootiful! You are so sweet! ❤️ I've been impressed by the hair products in this gratis box!! SO great! I'm super excited to try the SEPHORA COLLECTION - Brow: Uncomplicated Tool Set - it has everything I need in one pouch! 

@itsfi I havent tried the Brow set yet but long long ago i bought a Sephora brow brush and i'm still using it.  I think i will like the set.

IMG_8513.JPG

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum is described as “a leave-in, overnight serum that nurtures and detangles hair while you sleep.” It sounds dreamy. 😉  I was intrigued and also skeptical about this hair serum when I first saw it pop up online.  It went in and out of my shopping cart and I had planned on visiting the Sephora in town that carried the Kerastase line to check out the texture and consistency and maybe ask for a sample. Then this generous gratis arrived.

The bottle is beautiful; the one issue with the packaging for me is that it’s harder for me to read the instructions on it because of the darker hue at the top, but that’s hardly a deal breaker here with the instructions being easily accessible elsewhere. You’re supposed to use it before bed, working the product into hair from the length and ends of dry hair and leave it in overnight. There’s no rinsing needed in the morning. 

The serum itself is lightweight and smells really good. The scent is familiar to me but I can’t seem to figure out what it is. Hopefully it’ll come to me soon or someone here will be able to identify it. A little of this goes a long way so this bottle is going to last.  The serum applies very easily, does a good job of detangling, and does not weigh down my hair – a huge plus. I don’t typically get 8 hours of sleep and the night I used it I got 6 and the next morning I woke up and made my way to the bathroom to check on my hair and …. whoa!! Color me impressed. 🙂 My hair looked and felt soft, silky, smooth and shiny. This made a very good first impression. I’m looking forward to using this one again. 

Wow, @itsfi , this product sounds so unique! So glad it worked for you!

It’s really different than other products @Danzie89; my hair has been loving it.

@itsfi   Sounds like a miracle in a bottle!  

I was so surprised it worked as well as it did @Ispend2much6! I do have to remember to just use it on my ends and the length of my hair. If I use it on the crown, it can get a smidge greasy by the end of the day.

@itsfi   I was wondering about that.

@itsfi  omg what an awesome gratis!!! I’ve been dying to try that shampoo and conditioner. Can’t wait to hear your thought on everything 

@ather, there’s a lot of fun things in this gratis. Feeling very lucky and thankful for this amazing opportunity. I’ve used all of the products now at least once. Will try to update the OP later tonight. 

The Briogeo shampoo and conditioner have been in my cart and loves list for a while so I was super excited to see it. It smells really good and does a nice job of cleaning hair.

@itsfi  Thays so great to hear!! I’ve been wanting to try them out!!! I might have to pick them up!!!

@itsfi @cianni What is the Murad product? Can't see it closely enough in the picture and I'm very curious.

Thanks @itsfi this looks like something I need!

@sprocketta it’s the Murad InvisiScar Post-Acne Resurfacing Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!! Not sure about the US side, but it’s “coming soon” in Canada. It’s supposed to fill in pitted acne scars, diminish hyper pigmentation and minimize the size and depth in 8 weeks of use. I have a scar (from a scratched chicken pox mark when I was a kid) on my forehead so I’ll be seeing how it works for that!!

@cianni let me know how you like it!

I’m gonna do a before and after situation and a check in every week I think to show progress! The packaging says 8 weeks so we’ll see how it measures up to the claims! @sprocketta 

@cianni , @sprocketta ,

The Murad Invisiscar Resurfacing Treatment is "coming soon" in the United States, too!

1 Reply
testing