Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh great great idea @veronika23 !!! Heart

@itsfi Congrats! That's an amazing gratis - I was wondering about the Briogeo banana set (I love banana!) and I am now even more tempted!

Enjoy your goodies ❤️

Thank you @Cyncynn! 🙂 You're gonna go bananas over this Briogeo set! 😉 heehee! Seriously, it smells so good; and it leaves your hair soft, smooth and shiny. 

OMG, @itsfi, I just now saw your gratis post and that stuff is amazing!  I'm so happy that you were lucky enough to receive it.  I've been wondering if the new Briogeo banana set was good or not and I totally appreciated your mini review on it and I can't believe you got that little Dior palette!  Congrats, friend--you deserve it :).

Oh @CookieGirl1, thank you; such kind words. 🙂 I can't believe it either - I feel so lucky to have this opportunity. The Briogeo banana shampoo and conditioner is wonderful - and the scent lasts CookieGirl1! For most the day, about 7 hours - yeah, I was smelling my hair off and on throughout the day to check. lol. I think I will try my hand at the pretty Dior palette today.

Ooh, @itsfi, banana scented hair sounds divine.  i'm here for it!

OMG @itsfi ! This is such amazing gratis!! I'm seriously peanut butter and jealous rn! You totally deserve all these goodies! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything.

Awww, thank you so much @makeitup305! You are so sweet; thank you for your kind words. I'm seriously still like "what?!!" Very grateful for such generosity.

Here I am wearing the Peach shade from the Dior palette. It’s all I’m wearing on my cheeks, no bronzer or highlight. It’s much more of a highlight than a blush, and I was hoping it would be a blush. It’s really lovely as a highlight though for sure. I will need to try it again as a highlight, since I put it on with the intention of it being a blush. I also used the conditioner, and my hair does feel super soft and nice! I really love how it smells, it reminds me of the banana Laffy Taffy flavor (which is my favorite flavor). 

B21B0563-DD54-4F0D-A423-91DF805F3DCE.jpeg

This is such a pretty look! What are you wearing on your lips?

@PenelopeBT Thank you! It’s Too Faced Melted Matte Pumpkin Spice from the set offered last Christmas. More of a fall shade but I felt like wearing it!

Congrats and that is a lovely shade for the summer as well! @alexasteph  🙂

Beautiful @alexasteph! Love the look you created with it! 🙂

Thanks @itsfi! Now that I know it’s more of a highlight I’ll be able to pair it a bit better with other things. I might try it on my eyes too, the bronzer shade is a bit too sparkly for me to use as a bronzer but it’s a really nice warm brown for eyes I think. 

@alexasteph, I wore the bronzer shade as eyeshadow today and like it a lot. It’s a little too warm for me as a bronzer. 

@alexasteph that's such a nice glow and it looks so pretty and fresh on you.

@CookieGirl1 Thank you! It is a bit of a glow! More than I’m used to I admit but I went with it! 

@alexasteph   That gives the perfect level of shimmer!

Thanks @Ispend2much6! Shimmer indeed! Not quite what I expected from that shade but I like it!

@alexasteph ,

The Dior Peach Highlighter shade looks beautiful on you!  Your hair looks lovely as well!

Thank you @tsavorite! I do really enjoy the Briogeo, my hair still feels nice today even though I haven’t done anything with it. I will try the Kerastase on my ends tonight.  

1 Reply
Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg
  • 369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg