Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

@Loretta55 she always lets me “borrow” her shoes so it’s a fair trade that i share ☺️

Congratulations, @cianni  (and her Mom!) 

Wait 'til you use the Briogeo Shampoo and Conditioner!  I think you will love them!

My husband used them before I did!  His results were great on curly hair, soft texture and mildly fragrant.  He immediately "expressed interest" in them when we opened the package!  

Good to know!! @tsavorite 💕 my mom has very curly hair, but mine is more wavy and fine so it’ll be interesting to compare how it does on different hair types!

Love the mini review of the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner @tsavorite . Once I finish my never ending Devacurl No Poo (32 ounce size) I may have to try them.

@cianni Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@SportyGirly125 thank you!! ❤️

Yaaaaas @cianni!!! 🎉 So excited you got this amazing gratis!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think of the goodies. 💗💕 OMG, the scent on that shampoo and conditioner!!! Amazing, right??!! 🥰

@itsfi you could have EASILY fooled me into thinking they were just juices or smoothies from whole foods 😂😂

@itsfi Wow, what a great gratis!! So many products to try and play with!! Enjoy and can't wait to hear your thoughts on them!!😊

Thank you so much @yankeefaithful!! 🤗🤗 It’s so generous of @TeamBIC! 💗💕 Lucky to have received this gratis and am excited to try everything! ♥️

Ohhh congrats @itsfi and others who received this lovely box of goodies! 

I really want to check out that Briogeo duo, sounds delicious, thanks for your review! And that Dior palette is so pretty

Thank you @RNGesusPls!! 😃 The Briogeo set is great; smells delicious! 🍌 

@itsfi This is such an awesome gift!! 

@Kaitlyn89, this was such a wonderful surprise and lots of great treats! 💗 Very generous and kind of @TeamBIC.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes

Okie gang, believe it or not i have this one on my love list.  Every time, i'm about to purchase, it's always out of stock. I get the Bamboo scent from my gratis box.  Love everything about it except for the exfoliating side.  Ouch ouch ouch.  If anyone has any suggestion to make it hurts a bit less, i'm all ear. 😉 

@blackkitty2014 (and everyone else who has/will receive these) - I noticed on the back that it says 2x per week, so these probably aren’t for everyday makeup removal!! 

@blackkitty2014 when I use these wipes, I wrap the wipe around my finger to use the exfoliating side.  That way it doesn't feel like I am scratching my entire face off at one time.

I'll try that too @Kaitlyn89 .  Thx you

@blackkitty2014, the exfoliating side of the Sephora Collection cleansing wipes that have the two different sides can be a bit harsh in my experience. The non-exfoliating side is fine, but yes, ouch sometimes with the exfoliating side. I thought the first wipe I used of the bamboo wipe was more gentle than flavors, but I was going to test it out again this week.

I use the exfoliating side a couple of ways - one is to just use the exfoliating side on certain areas of my face, like the nose and the sides of my nose, and maybe the corners of my mouth, areas that can take a little more. And the other way is to use them to exfoliate my elbows and soles of my feet. 

More great ideas @itsfi Heart

@blackkitty2014  I know this isn't what you are asking but I use these to clean the back of my hand when I do makeup. I tend to try different colors or mix colors on the back of my hand while applying makeup and these come in super handy to clean everything away. Hope someone has a suggestion for you!

Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg
  • 369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg
  • EED54978-00CF-48B9-8E06-5DAA94923387.jpeg