Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! <3 <3

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. Smiley Happy Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

BRIOGEO - Banana + Coconut Superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner Hair Pack

Spoiler
I used the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner this morning and wow! This stuff smells amazing! Reminds me of banana candies, a bit like banana runts. Bananalicious! But the scent isn’t the only noteworthy thing about these products. The shampoo has a thinner consistency to it, lathers well and leaves my hair clean without feeling dry, strangly or stripped of its oils or moisture. In fact, my hair feels really soft, light and nourished. The consistency on the conditioner reminds me of a smoothie and the ingredients list makes me think of (and want) a tropical smoothie – banana, coconut, pineapple, papaya, mango and more!! It’s lightweight, creamy and does an excellent job of detangling my hair and making it look and feel soft, smooth and shiny – glossy shiny, not greasy shiny. 

KΓ©RASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler
The Kerastase night serum is described as β€œa leave-in, overnight serum that nurtures and detangles hair while you sleep.” Sounds dreamy. Smiley Wink  The bottle is beautiful and serum itself is lightweight and smells really good. The scent is familiar to me but I can’t figure out what exactly it is.  A little of this goes a long way so this bottle is going to last.  The serum applies very easily and does not weigh down my hair – a huge plus, but I do need to remember to focus the product on the ends and length; if I put too much on the top or crown of my head, it can look a bit greasy by the end of the day. I don’t typically get 8 hours of sleep and the night I used it I got 6 and the next morning I woke up and made my way to the bathroom to check on my hair and …. whoa!! Color me impressed.  My hair looked and felt soft, silky, smooth and shiny. This made a very good first impression. I’m looking forward to using this one again.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

I love bamboo as a skincare ingredient and was excited to have received these Sephora Collection Exfoliating Wipes. I’ve used a few different SC Wipes, both the regular and exfoliating ones. With the exfoliating wipes, I use the exfoliating side primarily on my nose because it can be quite harsh to use elsewhere on my face. On occasion, I will use the exfoliating side as a gentle scrub on my elbows and soles of my feet. The non-exfoliating side is much gentler and good to use all around. The bamboo one smells nice - clean; I’m not sure what bamboo smells like so I can’t say how closely it resembles the scent of bamboo. I like to keep these wipes in my gym bag, to use right after a workout and to clear my face of sweat, etc. before heading home to shower.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

@tsavorite Woo hoo! I'm so happy you got this gratis too! I hope you enjoy trying everything out! πŸ˜ƒ

Wow amazing goodies @tsavorite ! I bet you were so thrilled! So happy for all you guys! πŸ₯° 

enjoy this great products!! @tsavorite

enjoy this great products!! @tsavorite

Yay! Congratulations @tsavorite!

Yaaay! Congratulations @tsavorite! πŸŽ‰ So excited that you received this amazing gratis!

@tsavorite Congratulations love ❀️ πŸ’‹πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΎ I’m impressed by Sephora and @TeamBIC β€˜s generosity 

Thank you very much, @quspork , @veronika23 ,   @emaisgr8 , @yankeefaithful@ather , @Buootiful@PinkEvergreen   !

Thank you so much , @blackkitty2014 , @itsfi , @Loretta55 , @faeriegirl , @lmaster , @Sunnysmom , @Shosh85 , @eshoe , @SportyGirly125 , and @curlychiquita !

Well that is amazing, @itsfi! What a wonderful surprise! I’m so glad you get to enjoy some new items!

Thank you @Danzie89! It's such an incredibly generous gratis and I'm so grateful and lucky to have the opportunity to try these goodies. 

@itsfi @Holy smokes!! What an awesome gratis! That Dior! That Kerastase! And the Briogeo! So many wonderful things Smiley Happy Congrats! 

Thank you so much @trishavt! It's incredibly generous of @TeamBIC; I feel very lucky and have had lots of fun trying things. The hair products are fabulous and I'll be trying out the Dior palette today.

What an amazing gift! So excited for you, @itsfi!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita! I've been having a lot of fun (and good results) with the couple of items I've tried already. Such a generous gift. 

WOW @itsfi what an incredibly generous gratis! Congratulation I am so very happy for you!

Awww, thank you so much @eshoe. There's so much generosity in this gratis; I feel incredibly lucky. 

I have a nice day today (not heavy workloads). I decide to off a bit early to go to the pharmacy and guess what? There is a big Sephora box on my doorstep. Another surprise from TeamBIC? @TeamBIC you really spoils me rotten. Thank you so so much. Happy July 4th. β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ’‹369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg

6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg

B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg

EED54978-00CF-48B9-8E06-5DAA94923387.jpeg

Christmas has come earlier this year is it ?! @blackkitty...

Christmas has come earlier this year is it ?! @blackkitty2014 🀣😁😁 All these gifts are amazing ! πŸ”πŸ‘πŸ”πŸ‘πŸ”πŸ‘ Congratulations!

Re: Christmas has come earlier this year is it ?! @blackkitty...

Thx you @saravbr πŸ˜

Congratulations! I'm super curious to try that Murad now. Thanks @blackkitty2014 

Thx you @Buootiful !

33 Replies
Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg