Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! <3 <3

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. Smiley Happy Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

BRIOGEO - Banana + Coconut Superfoods Shampoo & Conditioner Hair Pack

Spoiler
I used the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner this morning and wow! This stuff smells amazing! Reminds me of banana candies, a bit like banana runts. Bananalicious! But the scent isn’t the only noteworthy thing about these products. The shampoo has a thinner consistency to it, lathers well and leaves my hair clean without feeling dry, strangly or stripped of its oils or moisture. In fact, my hair feels really soft, light and nourished. The consistency on the conditioner reminds me of a smoothie and the ingredients list makes me think of (and want) a tropical smoothie – banana, coconut, pineapple, papaya, mango and more!! It’s lightweight, creamy and does an excellent job of detangling my hair and making it look and feel soft, smooth and shiny – glossy shiny, not greasy shiny. 

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler
The Kerastase night serum is described as “a leave-in, overnight serum that nurtures and detangles hair while you sleep.” Sounds dreamy. Smiley Wink  The bottle is beautiful and serum itself is lightweight and smells really good. The scent is familiar to me but I can’t figure out what exactly it is.  A little of this goes a long way so this bottle is going to last.  The serum applies very easily and does not weigh down my hair – a huge plus, but I do need to remember to focus the product on the ends and length; if I put too much on the top or crown of my head, it can look a bit greasy by the end of the day. I don’t typically get 8 hours of sleep and the night I used it I got 6 and the next morning I woke up and made my way to the bathroom to check on my hair and …. whoa!! Color me impressed.  My hair looked and felt soft, silky, smooth and shiny. This made a very good first impression. I’m looking forward to using this one again.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

I love bamboo as a skincare ingredient and was excited to have received these Sephora Collection Exfoliating Wipes. I’ve used a few different SC Wipes, both the regular and exfoliating ones. With the exfoliating wipes, I use the exfoliating side primarily on my nose because it can be quite harsh to use elsewhere on my face. On occasion, I will use the exfoliating side as a gentle scrub on my elbows and soles of my feet. The non-exfoliating side is much gentler and good to use all around. The bamboo one smells nice - clean; I’m not sure what bamboo smells like so I can’t say how closely it resembles the scent of bamboo. I like to keep these wipes in my gym bag, to use right after a workout and to clear my face of sweat, etc. before heading home to shower.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

@alexasteph Congrats! So many amazing things I hope you enjoying using them all Smiley Happy (and Happy Birthday month  🎉) 

@trishavt My birthday isn’t actually until September but thanks! 

Congratulations,  @alexasteph!!!

Congratulations 🎊 @alexasteph such an awesome variety of products!

Congrat @alexasteph !!! Cant wait to see your face post using Dior palette Smiley Wink Other products are pretty amazing too. Enjoy!!!

Congrats, @alexasteph!! This is such a nice gratis- so many great-looking products! 

Here are swatches of the Dior!

F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg

Thanks, @alexasteph!  These look amazing!

Yay! 🎉 Congratulations @alexasteph!! Super excited that you received this amazing gratis! 😃 Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these beauties! 💗💕

Congrats @alexasteph!!!

Congratulations @alexasteph!

Yay! Congratulations @itsfi! I can’t wait to hear all your reviews!

Aww, thank you @faeriegirl! I've sampled a few things and so far, it's all been good! Yaaay! I thought I'd be spending most of the 4th just doing some work and going to a BBQ but there'll be some additional fun to be had with these goodies! <3 

Congrats! Amazing gratis. I've been so intrigued by that Shampoo & Conditioner. Thanks for the feedback! Banana runts were my favorite! I'd only eat the banana, and leave the rest lol! 

Thank you @rrroxanne! I had a great first impression of the Briogeo shampoo and conditoner! The scent totally took me back to my childhood, going through a box of runts and sorting and separating the different "fruits" - loved the banana one too! Smiley Happy 

Amazing gratis!!!

Thank you @mmmiu! Such wonderful products in this gratis! I feel very lucky to have the opportunity to try out these lovelies! <3

@itsfi How exciting! Enjoy all of your amazing goodies!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT! I feel so lucky to have received such a generous gratis! Everything looks amazing and I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far. Smiley Happy

Ack!  What a great gratis @itsfi @Shosh85 (and anyone else i might have missed) congrats!  I've been debating picking up the Briogeo set (all I want is to smell like banana runts) but I've been waiting for more *cough* honest reviews.  I'm glad to hear you've had good first impressions and can't wait to see if everything keeps performing well! I hope the Murad product works well.  It sounds like the answer to a lot of people's acne woes! 

Thank you so much, @michelleshops! I'm most excited to try out the Briogeo! As soon as I finish up the almost empty shampoo and conditioner I have, I'll be crackin' those babies open! If it does smell like banana runts, I'll be happy with that - besides the red hearts, the banana is my favorite... ok, well, maybe it's a tie! Haha! 😂😃4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg

2 Replies