Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

Oh my goodness gracious!!! I am just really overwhelmed by the generosity of @SephoraBIC@TeamBIC@briogeo, @DiorBeaute@Kerastase, and @DrMurad! Thank you for this amazing gratis! My hands are literally shaking as I type this post. Wow! So many of these beauties have been in my cart or on my loves lists and now I can try them! My heart is just so full and humbled by this goodness. Thank you!! ❤️ ❤️

IMG_8496.JPGIMG_8503.JPG

Planning on using a couple of these beauties tonight and will be back to post my initial thoughts on them here. 🙂 Thank you again!

ETA: first impressions...

Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair

Spoiler

KéRASTASE - Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum

Spoiler

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoliating Wipes - Bamboo - Matifying

Spoiler

Re: Thank you Sephora, Briogeo, Dior, Kerastase, Murad Gratis!!!

@itsfi and @Shosh85 Will be fun to see all the good stuff you guys play with! 

What a great set of things to try! I am such a sucker for any beauty product that looks like juice or a smoothie. Very curious to see what you think of the Briogeo and the Keratase serum @itsfi 

@snoflakefaerie, the packaging of the Briogeo banana shampoo and condition is super cute! The consistency of the conditioner reminds me of a smoothie too! And they both smell so good. I just edited the OP to include my initial thoughts on both of them. The Kerastase serum is next up ... I think I'll use it tonight.

I know! I totally want to drink it each time I see photos of it 🙂 @snoflakefaerie 

Ahh congrats @itsfi ❤️❤️ So deserving of all these surprises!!

Thank you @cianni! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ It's truly such a lovely surprise. I'll be working for part of the holiday weekend but having these goodies to play will make it so fun! 

@itsfi I added the briogeo to my wish list as soon as I read that it smells like banana runts, even if it wasn’t the greatest shampoo, that nostalgic smell alone would be worth it!!

Right, @cianni!! I did ask myself “do they still make runts candies?” My hair still smells bananalicious! 

@itsfi   Congratulations!!!  I'm glad you received something in recognition of your unending cheer and dedication. 🙂

@Ispend2much6, thank you for your very kind words. 🙂 So good of you to say. I'm very touched by the thoughtfulness that went into this gratis. 

@itsfi  Oh wow!!!  I want to try that Briogeo Banana shampoo and conditioner sooooo bad!  Those brow tools look very useful too!!!  I can see why you’re in such shock!  It’s really nice to receive gratis in general but when it’s items you’ve had in your cart then bonus!!!!  That’s one heck of an awesome gratis package you lucky girl!  I can’t wait to read your thoughts on these products!   

Oh my gosh @heartsmyface, I'm still a little taken aback this morning!! I had the Briogeo shampoo and conditioner set, the Kerastase and the Dior palette in the cart. There's a Sephora near me that carries the Kerastase line and I have been wanting to get myself over there the last few weekends to check it out in store. I just used the Briogeo Banana shampoo and condition this morning and hearts, it smells bananalicious! Will update the OP but this one is a good one - my hair feels light, clean and nourished! ❤️ 

@itsfi   Aw dang it, you were supposed to say it smelled awful.  I think I’m going to break my no buy over bananas!  😅

I’ve really liked everything I’ve tried from Kerastase.  They have a lot of awesome hair repair products.  

Hahaha @heartsmyface! It's awful, hearts; just awful - in that way that yummy smelling banana candy is awful. lol! I kept smelling my hair yesterday and just fyi, that's not something I usually do all day long. ha! The scent lasted for about 7 hours! 

Used the Kerastase serum last night! Me likey. I'll update the OP later today. What Kerastase products have you used?

@itsfi   just seeing this now.  I received the same gratis so got to try the banana shampoo and the  Kerastase night serum.  Soooooooo goood!  I reviewed both in the gratis thread.  

Other  Kerastase products I’ve used.... the entire resistance collection (save for the mask)....mousse, repair serum shampoo conditioner... all good and highly moisturizing and effective on bleach damaged hair.  

Making notes of all the product recs @heartsmyface! 😍

@itsfi , a huge "Congratulations!" on being chosen for gratis!  Truly well-deserved.  🙂

The @briogeo packaging is so cute -- they look like juice bottles!

Awww, thank you so much @MlleCC! It was a lovely and generous surprise. So many beautiful products! 🙂

You are so right - the bottles do look like juice bottles; they look so cute sitting in the basket in my shower too! And they smell wonderful! @heartsmyface 

@MlleCC Oh my gosh they do!  Like cold pressed juices!  Okay I love them more now!  

Oh my gosh, what a great gratis! Congrats, @itsfi ! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything!

Thank you @quspork; it was such an amazing surprise. My eyes got so big as I was pulling out the products. Very kind and generous of the brands, @SephoraBIC and @TeamBIC.

Photos25
  • IMG_8496.JPG
  • IMG_8503.JPG
  • 78CA0149-50BD-4DF2-8F1E-D84EE3CF6736.jpeg
  • 6482B868-966F-4C07-982A-FEC8A61338A0.jpeg
  • 4C1B29AD-E075-457F-8772-7B319D4C7651.jpeg
  • 8122D407-8440-40CC-BA01-0D09C4BCA4F2.jpeg
  • F7272F4B-7C77-4E17-9B09-31ADA3C3F2BA.jpeg
  • B34BB771-3E3B-46DA-AB20-3122F09D78A7.jpeg
  • 6A9A8B17-6092-4203-AB51-F5E5F56C8A7A.jpeg
  • 369C17CD-5DBD-4787-B12D-AFC48B294CFC.jpeg
  • EED54978-00CF-48B9-8E06-5DAA94923387.jpeg