Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

BTers, I received an awesome package today.

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

I will post more reviews and swatches once I have a chance to play with these products. I'm so excited and can't wait to share more with everyone. A big shout out to BT fairies @KatieBT and @ShiraBT. Thank you thank you!

Edit: product list: Becca Light Chaser Rose Quartz flashes Seashells, Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, Milk Blur Spray, Velour Invisible Magic Touch Lashes and Lash Adhesive.

Re: Thank you Sephora, Becca Cosmetics, LANEIGE, MILK and VELOUR

I Heart your swatches so much! For the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, I'd been using it for 3 times now. The first time, I use all products of my night routine except for the moisturizer. The last 2 times I use it as the final step after my Moisturizer. I like it much much better with the Moisturizer. I have normal combination super easy going skin but at my age (42 sigh) I think the Laneige won't cut it without my night cream/moisturizer @ElleElleG

I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip @blackkitty2014 !  I tried it after a treatment and it did help the portions of my face that felt dry immediately after but it didn't carry over to the next day.  

Also I agree with @unfungirl , I would have never pegged you for 42; looking amazing!!

@blackkitty2014 i am going to try layering it too, thanks for the tip! also, no way you are 42?!!! i don't believe that for a second!

Here's my smug face wearing the Becca Rose Quartz flashes Seashell and the MILK Blur spray. I like the RQfS a lot! The shift is subtle but fun. I think with a more "done" face this would be great over a liquid highlighter for extra punch. 

The blur spray is nice, it was a good fine mist and dried quickly. I don't usually use a setting spray so I have nothing to compare it to, but I like this one. Review from my husband, who believes this is a zero makeup look: "Wow, you look pretty today! Is your hair different?" 🤗

IMG_0280.JPG

LOL, good job husband and you do look great @fairlywell !!

Wowza @fairlywell You are rocking it!

Verry pretty! 🙂

You are glowing:) Very pretty indeed! I use RQFS today as blush topper. I'm not sure if @Katie BT has some kind of magic 😉 I'd never used any makeup spay before the Milk Blur Spray either. I think it helps to hold the makeup is hold up well. Not sure about Blur (knock on wood I don't have the pore issue) or matte affects. I need to dig into my stash to find some other sprays to compare it to.

This is so pretty on you @fairlywell!  I'm finally going to try my new goodies out tonight, and I'm especially interested to see how the setting spray holds up 😊

Aren't husband's awesome!?!?!?! Your hair does look amazing! As does your skin! This is a pretty look! The highlighter is super pretty on you!

Thanks @mrsbaine!

@fairlywellAwww you look so pretty! : ) Haha I loved that husband feedback : ) I remember once putting on blush and having a boyfriend say "I know what that is! It's mascara right?" The Rose quartz looks lovely on you!

Ha! That's excellent @RoseCharlie. It's good to have a few secrets!

This is AWESOME! Congrats everyone! Enjoy!!!!  😄 Loving everyone's reviews!! 😉

OOOOMMMMMGGG - THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! : ) Thank you soooooo much Sephora, Velour, Becca, Milk and  LaNeige and of course THANK YOU @KatieBT and @ShiraBT! O-M-G!!!! I came home to the most BEAUTIFUL box full of goodies and this is my first gratis and I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED OR GRATEFUL! : ) I've called half of my friends and family to tell (brag to) them about it and I spent the evening doing a happy-happy dance!🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕

Just when I think I couldn't possibly LOVE Sephora and this forum any more than I already do I get this super duper generous box - what a treat - honestly thank you so much guys, Sephora, and all the brands...Ok - so - here is what I am going to do - I took a TON of pictures of the products but I haven't had the chance to try them yet so I will post some pics, including some swatches of the Becca highlighter because I took those while photographing the products this morning (I am NOT a morning person but I bounced out of bed with glee to do this this morning because that was something I DID want to get out of my cozy bed for)! I received the Pearl Flashes Gold and I believe that will be a new swatch for this thread?

Pardon me if I missed something y'all! : ) I'll stick most of my pictures in the spoiler tag including unboxing and individual product pics so that I do not take up a million pages of thread but just know... the photos are there and the products are beautiful so please have a looksee!

DETAILED REVIEWS ON ALL PRODUCTS COMING UP SHORTLY AND I'LL TAKE SOME SNAPSHOTS OF ME WEARING THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME.  WOOOHOOO! : )

Products 1.jpg

All the Stuff.jpg

In this Spoiler Tag: More Unboxing of the beautiful box I received as well as individual product pictures - check out how beautiful and fluffy those lashes are OoOOooo I can't wait to put them ON MA FACE! : ) : )

Spoiler
Box.jpgBox opened and unwrapped.jpgProducts 1.jpgVelour Lashes.jpgProducts lash close 3.jpgMilk Makeup.jpgLaNeige WaterMask.jpgBecca angle 1.jpgBecca Angle 2.jpgBecca Angle 3.jpg

Now I know that the pics in the spoiler tag above showed the "light shift" effect on the Becca Highlighter just by tilting the product itself - and this is the Pearl Flashes Gold (creamy pearl with golden shift) so I believe it might be a little more subtle than some of the other shifts from this collection but since I have pale skin I think this will be perfect for me! Anyhoo - I wanted to include a few swatches of the Becca highlighter - like other BTers I have to say the pictures don't do the highlight justice but what I think I did manage to capture is the way this highlighter "lights up" or "picks up" when the light hits it.  There are two separate swatches in the pictures below and the product amount is the same but you'll see that as the light catches the highlight it goes from subtle to more dramatic (I put a little more on than i might put on my face for swatching purposes)

Becca Swatch 2 - subtle.jpgBecca Swatch Light Catch.jpg

Here is a second swatch - same idea - I took one picture then tilted my arm until the light hit it and took another picture to capture what it looked like when the light picked up the gold in this highlighter:

Spoiler
Becca Swatch #2 subtle.jpgBecca Swatch #2 Light Catch.jpg

@veronika23Hey Veronika! : ) I've sorry to be messaging you about this in this random place but I thought I saw a comment about alex drawers when I was on my phone while I was on the train and I couldn't log in and respond but now I can't find the post anymore.  I think you asking if i room for an Alex drawer though and I just googled it and realized that it comes in different formats/sizes at Ikea which is great! Yes I definitely think I could squeeze one of those in - I have to get my walls redone because a leak caused some pretty extensive water damage and I was trying not to bring in any new furniture until that work is done but based on how inexpensive these are from Ikea I think it might not make sense to waste since I've already spent way more than the cost of an Alex drawer on acrylic organizers.  Thank you for reminding me to look into that! : ) You are amazing and a holy grail of beauty information I swear! : ) Thank you!!! : )

@RoseCharlie  wow that's a cool find!  I LOVE organizing and hate clutter lol  Everything needs to have it's place 😄  You are most welcome 🙂

@veronika23Oh THANK YOU! : ) Those are all really great ideas and I'm soooo grateful to you for the suggestion that I look at the dollar store I don't know why because I used to go to the dollar store all the time but I had totally forgotten about Dollarama and how I used to find some great stuff there if I went often (I once found some 23" inch jessica simpson hair extensions that were selling on ebay for hundreds of dollars and they were only $3! They were not in my colour but I grabbed them for a friend).  Sorry - major tagent - I meant to say that is SUCH a good idea because the acrylic organizers I've been buying on Amazon are actually quite expensive i just bought a set for $60 thinking they would be much bigger and they are so tiny they could barely fit anything.  I was thinking that at that price point it would take a ridiculous amount of money just to house my collection hahaha.  Dollar store is SUCH a good idea though thank you! : ) I swear Veronika you should write the encyclopedia of great/super helpful tips! : )

@RoseCharlie  Awww man! I'm sorry you have to deal with water damage. Boooo 😞 Yes I think I mentioned the Alex for makeup storage.  If you need to cut costs even more look on kijiji... sometimes you can find almost like new Ikea stuff for even less. Just this way you can see which would be better for you. I also have a small billy from Ikea with a door for my brush jars, liners, eye shadow trays, etc. Just depends on what you need to store and how. Oh and I use a mix of dollar store plastic containers and acrylic containers to organize the inside of my drawers. The dollar store is your friend 😉  You are welcome 🙂

Love the product photos @RoseCharlie!

Also the Pearl Flashes Gold looks very pretty on you.  The pearls make it even MORE regal 😉

@ElleElleGThank you Elle! : ) Oooh I'm so glad you like the picture with the pearls I was worried people might find me a little silly.  The light chasers are gorgeous! I can't wait to see how beautiful it looks on you I bet it will be absolutely stunning! 💕

Photos81
  • IMG_0795.JPG
  • IMG_0796.JPG
  • IMG_0803.JPG
  • IMG_0802.JPG
  • IMG_0801.JPG
  • IMG_0800.JPG
  • IMG_0807.JPG
  • IMG_0808.JPG
  • IMG_0814.JPG
  • IMG_0816.JPG
  • IMG_0815.JPG