Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Taking multiple HUM Supplements

Could an admin work with a HUM representative to create a list of which HUM supplements play nicely with one another, which combinations should be avoided, which combinations are duplicative, etc?

It would be great to feel like I was making more informed decisions when  purchasing multiple supplements, I’ve held back from buying or trying more than a few because I’m not sure how the active ingredients interact. Yes, I could try to look it up using Google, but I’d much prefer an official breakdown from a HUM nutritionalist.

What do you think, Insiders?

Re: Taking multiple HUM Supplements

That's a great question! Since everyone's skin concerns are different, we recommend checking out our quick 3-minute evaluation at www.humnutrition.com for personalized product recommendations from an RD Nutritionist. They're super helpful and remain available for ongoing support, plus it's 100% FREE! They're great if you have specific questions.

In terms of general supplement combinations, we're happy to compile some for different concerns. Let us know what skin + lifestyle goals are or would like more information on and we'll send over some recommendations 🙂

@GalPalFriday what a great idea! We will reach out to the brand and see what they can do 🙂 

@GalPalFridayUnidentified

Humnutrition dot com offers a free personalized plan, including recommendations from one of their nutritionists, after taking a short survey.Screenshot_20180827-174340.png

Screenshot_20180827-174346.png

Screenshot_20180827-174353.png

@RGbrown 

Thank you!

I’d still like a breakdown like what The Oridinary does with their products, but this is awesome. Thanks again!  

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos3
  • Screenshot_20180827-174340.png
  • Screenshot_20180827-174346.png
  • Screenshot_20180827-174353.png
testing