Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

TORONTO/MISSISSAUGA BIC: Caudalie Boutique Spa Event Sherway Gardens on Tuesday, 7/24

UPDATE: We have filled all 20 spots for this event! Stay tuned for more events in the near future.

Caudalie Event 2.jpg

Did someone say spa!? **Books flight to Canada**

BIC, Caudalie is hosting an exclusive event on Tuesday 7/24 at their Sherway Gardens Spa location! You’ll be able to try and discover the new Vinopure launch and meet with Mathilde Thomas, the Caudalie founder, in person. Here’s the best part: 10 of our glorious Canadian Community (and +1’s) will attend and take “before” photos and go home with a one-month supply of Vinopure goodies and a Caudalie pouch. Then we’ll invite you back in September to take “after” photos, AND get another swanky gift. More, more, more.

We know our Canada BIC are some of our best reporters , so we know you’ll do us proud. We want to hear all about the new collection, especially since we won’t be getting the Vinopure collection here at Sephora HQ. Please share ALL the photo and I will be living the experience through you!!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• Location: Caudalie Boutique Spa at Sherway Gardens (will share more info with attendees)
  • Date: Tuesday 7/24
  • Time: 6:30-8pm
  • Discover the newly launched Caudalie line, Vinopure
  • 1 Month supply of Vinopure goodies (Eek!)
  • VIP experience for 10 Community members and a +1 for each (20 total) 
  • First come, first served

If you are interested in attending and willing to share back with the rest of us on BIC please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

Re: TORONTO/MISSISSAUGA BIC: Caudalie Boutique Spa Event Sherway Gardens on Tuesday, 7/24

@Aaliaa

I was quite sick last few days and just released from hospital today. My friend doesnt want to go to the event with anyone else, I cannot attend, I'm too ill. Would you like my spots? 

Re: TORONTO/MISSISSAUGA BIC: Caudalie Boutique Spa Event Sherway Gardens on Tuesday, 7/24

@GG84, I just saw this and hope you're feeling better ❤️

Omg, hope you are feeling better today. Thank you so much for thinking about me but I made other plans. Looks like it wasn’t meant to be for either of us. 

Take care of yourself and feel better soon. 😗

For those looking for more info or the VinoPure line, this popped up on the Caudalie Website and Sephora online (not on sale there yet). Looks like a line for oily, acneic skin with Salicylic Acid based formula.

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 12.38.24 PM.png

@Aaliaa

Have you heard anything more about this event? Or has anyone got an email from @TayBT

Besides the confirmation? Sorry I dont know anyone else who was confirmed other then myself and @Aaliaa

😋

Umm, I'm the wrong person to ask @GG84. I got a message today saying my invitation for me and my guest was revoked due to an error in capacity. Kinda sucks since I took a half-day for it 🤷🏽‍♀️

@Aaliaa  Omg that's terrible!!! there was some confusion with my RSVPs and I ended up getting on the list for both Sherway and Yorkdale by accident. I figured I'd just go to both since it was confirmed and all, but I can contact @TayBT right now and get you my spot for Sherway. Really don't want you to to have to lose the half day

OMG That is so so sweet. Honestly don't worry about it, have a blast at both events @Guessgal! I emailed my boss to ask if I can cancel my half day and hopefully he'll get back to me. I don't want you to loose your spot and then I have to go into work too! I will live vicariously through you guys like all the non-Torontonians! 😂

@Aaliaa  Ohhh okay!! I just sent you a PM thinking you didn't see my post, but ok sounds good. Hope things work out then!!

What??? That's so not fair! Didn't it say first come first served? I'm sorry @Aaliaa 😞

Thanks @veronika23 Thats ok, I'm gonna use the time and check out Nordstrom sale instead, I don't think I've ever been to one so that should be fun!

@Aaliaa  that's cool! Hope you find some goodies! 🙂

@Aaliaa

Huh? There were people who RSVP'd after you..that doesn't seem very fair @TayBT

@KatieBT

So you lose a half days pay now?! 

Thanks thats sweet @GG84, I guess I've gotten the opportunity to attend other events but can't wait to hear all about it from you and everyone else that gets to attend!

UPDATE: We have filled all 20 spots for this event! Stay tuned for more events in the near future.

Wow!  Makes me wish I lived in Canada!  Can't wait to hear about this event! ❤️

I have been with Sephora for a long time but I’m new to using this app because I was always sooo busy with work. Recently though I finally have some free time and I’m going to use it by taking care of myself again like I used to b4 life happened. I would love to go to the event on the 24th. And I would make an awesome reporter for those who can’t b there experiencing it first hand.

Hey guys, Happy almost Fri-YAY! Just wanted to update you and let you know we still have spots available for this event. It's going to be amazing! Don't be shy to PM me and let me know you're interested in attending. There are other people on the list that don't have +1's attending so this opens up more spots for people to take advantage of this lovely event. I will be sure to update the thread once the list is full.

How exciting to hear that Caudalie has re-vamped their Vinopure line!  This takes me way back -- Caudalie was my gateway to skincare and the long-discontinued Vinopure mattifying moisturizer was my very first skincare purchase.  So envious that Canadian BIC members have such a great opportunity.  If a similar launch event is planned for the East Coast in the States, I would be thrilled to attend!  

What an absolutely amazing event! Love how Sephora makes sure to support its Canadian BIC participants as well! Have fun guys!!! 🙂 @TayBT

TORONTO/MISSISSAUGA BIC: Caudalie Boutique Spa Event Sherway Gardens on Tuesday, 7/24

Right in my neighbourhood! Sent a pm so hope I make the list - my skin's been so crazy lately too.

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • Caudalie Event 2.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 12.38.24 PM.png
  • 20180724_183228.jpg
  • 20180724_224216.jpg
  • 20180724_183431.jpg
  • 20180724_183552.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 12.10.00 AM.png
  • IMG_3055.jpg
  • IMG_3056.jpg