Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

THANK YOU FOR HANGING WITH US: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

Bay Area.jpg

UPDATE: This event was a great success! Thanks to everyone who attended and was so attentive and engaged. Can't wait to share more info with the rest of the Community. 

As you may know, Sephora’s North American HQ is located in San Francisco–home to a sizeable group of Community members! Sephora has some super exciting top-secret changes in the works and we'd love to share it with our Community FIRST to hear your feedback and questions. And we want to take you to dinner 🙂 

Unfortunately we cannot tell you much about what’s happening just yet but if you’re a member of BIC, have been around the Sephora block, and love to share your feedback then you will definitely want to attend and hear the big news. 

The dinner is Tuesday, 7/24 and guests should arrive between 5:45 - 6pm in downtown San Francisco. If you are interested in attending please send me a private message with your full name, email address and dietary restrictions 🙂 

We can’t wait to meet with you and chat more about what's coming to Sephora!

Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

Hi @gonerogue,

Oh my!! This post makes me SO happy! Thank you for sharing!! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

First off, you have no business being so lovely!  You're both so gorgeous! I'm so glad you had fun (and I love your outfit).  Thank you for sharing @gonerogue!

@michelleshops

@gonerogue

you guys are too funny! we'll try our best 😉

@michelleshops we’ll try to tone down the cuteness level next time but no guarantees 😉

RE: Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

@gonerogue thank you for the update. I’m so sad I missed this event due to work. I’m glad you guys had a nice time and can’t wait to hear thebig news. I also feel that Sephora listens to the consumers. I feel that I should mention positive changes when noted. It’s feels validate the hard work that put in to make the changes. Something like small likesamples to format changes on the app. It takes time to correct issues soI’m glad the team is working so hard. Another thing I love about Sephora is that the company empowers the consumer to through education. They teach their consumers how to make informed beauty choices through classes, custom makeovers, education classes for cast members. I’ve learned so much about make up through Sephora and this beauty community that I’m able to help others. This for me is a major accomplishment. Sephora makes me wanna hit the lotto to start a beauty line. @TayBT @KatieBT @AlexaBT

Re: RE: Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

@KNC24

aww, i hope to get to meet you next time! and i agree, a lil positivity goes a long way! i was impressed by the attention to the consumer. of course, it's a company, it's retail, it's consumerism - we shouldn't expect too too much - but it seems that they have noticed comments, and are aware of competitors and are trying to make a change .. which i appreciate. 

Re: RE: Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

@BrwnSugaG it would be so nice to meet you too. Sephora has really empowered my beauty journey. When I first started with Sephora, I complained a little about not receiving the samples I selected. At that time it was how I was able to try new things. I learned how to get the samples I wanted in other ways like in store, Sephora favs and promos. Plus I realized that the samples were a small thing to let bother me. The company imo has has really improved the experience for the consumer. I the staff hear the complaints more than than complements. I figure they should know that there hard work doesn’t go unnoticed 

@KNC24 this is such a sweet comment. Thank you for your kind words 🙂  

RE: Re: RE: Re: LAST CHANCE: Bay Area Dinner with Sephora Team! Exclusive updates, gratis, and more <3

@KatieBT just want you to know we all appreciate the hard work from you and your team

Wonderful update @gonerogue; thank you!  Looks and sounds like it was a fabulous and informative event!  🙂  Excited for the big reveal and to hear about what's to come.

Thank you for sharing details with us @gonerogue. Sounds like a great event and you both look lovely! Now waiting for the BIG NEWS.

0DABBDA3-4F93-4A74-AB8D-183D5B6DEDD7.gif

@fatimamummy

Thank you! 

I love it! Thank you for sharing!  @gonerogue

Sounds like fun!!! You girls look great @gonerogue @BrwnSugaG

@veronika23

Thank you so much!

@veronika23 It was fun. Thank you, V ☺️

@gonerogue, @BrwnsugaG, you guys are so adorable.  I was sad i missed out this due to crazy deadline at work.  One day ladies, one day;)

@blackkitty2014

@gonerogue

are you local too?? that's a great idea! we should totally have a bay area/sf meet up! hope the deadline went well (i'm currently procrastinating on one now which is the only reason i'm able to respond at the moment lol)! 

@BrwnSugaG @blackkitty2014

I live in the East Bay- El Cerrito to be exact. I'm always willing to meet up on my side of town and in the city as well so just let me know 🙂

@gonerogue, @BrwnSugaG I used to live in Trivalley. I now move further inland and away from the Bay Area. However, I work for a company in SF right around Pier 39 😉. I still have to come in at least once a week. Now my kid is a bit older, it is easier to arrange 😉 Hopefully we can meet in person sometimes. Sorry for taking so long to reply. BT board hates me lately. This is the first time I can reply without getting a weird error 

@blackkitty2014 @BrwnSugaG

Let’s make this happen soon!

I’ll be out of town again late August/early September but should be around for the majority of September if you gals want to plan something 😬

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos10
  • clapping.gif
  • Bay Area.jpg
  • Screenshot_20180720-204651_Google.jpg
  • gonerogue and BrwnsugaG
  • Sephora stickers and pins everywhere!
  • 008358B4-D2E4-417A-B3CD-C3368B5E3CA8.jpeg
  • Wearing all my BIC pins
  • 0DABBDA3-4F93-4A74-AB8D-183D5B6DEDD7.gif
  • Locals Dinner.jpg