Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

A place to post all of the new products that are now on the SEPHORA site!  We hear some are coming, and want to find out when they're on the site.  Or, we don't know they're coming and like to see the new stuff as soon as it's available (and before it sells out).  Restock notification is also okay on this thread.  I will give a heart to all posts that notify us of a new product available.  

Re: Have you ever tried making your own. I currently use rose...

I haven't tried to make my own but thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into that as well. I'm sure there are DIY recipes out there.

RE: Ugh funny you mention that @sarahshter. I was just lookin...

If you ever find a good one let me know! The only ones I’ve found are all the toners from Paula’s Choice, the Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Essence (not necessarily a ‘toner’) and the It Cosmetics Miracle Water.

Re: RE: Ugh funny you mention that @sarahshter. I was just lookin...

@sarahshter

I ran out of a toner my esthetician makes in her own office and since her office isn't that conveniently located I thought I'd check what Sephora has. I'm using up some Paula's Choice toner samples and I was actually eyeing that Fresh essence. I'll need to do more research but I was looking also at 2 more that seem to have pretty simple ingredient lists, the Skin Laundry Balancing Antioxidant Toner and the Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner. They don't have these two in stock in my area though 😕

RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

New Becca products are up, the one @suzyo mentioned and new foundation as well as Highlighter balm. Sign up to be notified. Also looks like they are already in stores near me!

Re: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

A few new Sephora play boxes are up again

Re: RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

KVD Alchemist Holographic Transformer Mini is live!

https://www.sephora.com/product/alchemist-holographic-transformer-mini-P433894

Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

Sephora favorites Superstars kit... there are some things in there I like, but I don't think I could bring myself to spend $80 on one of these kits! (Sephora is having issues when I try to post pictures right now, sorry for the lack of image.)

I have to agree with your assessment of the Superstars Kit @Malicequinn. I feel that I have either owned or tried all of the products offered in the current kit.

When I started buying the Superstars Kits back in 2011 I believe 16 products were offered in each kit which included a full sized lipstick, rollerball, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush/bronzer and BBCream. 

And a new Farmacy Beauty AHA serum coming soon!

Re: RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

oooh this is very interesting! 

A few more new things, nice to see since I already own everything in the new Sephora favorites sets 😰 new dr Jart masks

New NARS Palette, looks 😍😍

ooh i really love the look/idea of the luxury box. i think unfortunately there are too many lip colors I wouldn't wear in there but if they do one eventually with more pink-y colors or maybe berries in the winter I would totally go for that

Thank you so much for posting!! I LOVE when past Play! boxes are offered on sale. I grabbed Box H of the April Instabeauty box just for the 0.5 fl.oz. DE Baby Facial! Finally getting to try this product for an amazing deal! @suzyo

I love how every time there is a ":P" in the link it shows up as an emoji on my screen! Dying laughing! 🙂 @suzyo It's the simple things... lol!

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.56.13 AM.png

Huda beauty Primer is live. No ingredients list though. Grrr...

1 Reply
testing