Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

A place to post all of the new products that are now on the SEPHORA site!  We hear some are coming, and want to find out when they're on the site.  Or, we don't know they're coming and like to see the new stuff as soon as it's available (and before it sells out).  Restock notification is also okay on this thread.  I will give a heart to all posts that notify us of a new product available.  

RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

Another new foundation is from Beauty blender and somehow everyone has already tried it and reviewed it. I’m always the last to know. 🤔🤔

RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

New MUFE foundation is live on the app, it’s also in many stores already. Please make this a promo Sephora. 👏🏼

Re: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

Jouer is now at Sephora (US and Canada). Thx @SalBing for posting in the Canadian thread

https://www.sephora.com/brand/jouer-cosmetics

RE: Re: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

I’m trying to resist purchasing this... I already have so many similar colors but I still want this shade!!

New Brand named Vitruvi. They currently have a stone diffuser and 7 different essential oils up on their page.

https://m.sephora.com/vitruvi?products=all

KVD's Lash Liner Liquid Inner Eyeliner is live.

https://www.sephora.com/product/lash-liner-liquid-inner-eyeliner-P433896

a whole bunch of fantastic new minis sqweee

@suzyo - Oooooooo that MJ set looks tempting.... I've been wanting Burn Notice for a while, but haven't pulled the triggered. The other 2 shades look interesting too. Hmmmm what to do....lol

I posted in the Play! thread up it's not popping up on the thread...maybe so people are spoiled? Anyhow, I received the Luxe box and if you want to see what's inside, read the spoiler 🙂 

Spoiler

The Aberdeen warehouse is on point these days, order placed yesterday arrived TODAY by noon. Everything safely packed with the appropriate packing materials, item, promo, and all chosen samples received! But you're not here for that Smiley Happy

IMG_20180718_122953-01.jpegIMG_20180718_123213-01.jpegIMG_20180718_123501-01.jpeg

I've never gotten the Luxe boxes before so I can't speak to product repeat and truth be told, I ordered for the little brush wrap style bag. Sadly, I am not a fan, even of the bag because it smells sort of...weird. Presentation-wise, quite cute and the info cards are lovely, nice heavy card with great pics, but what I would do with them...?

Products:

La Mer - The Eye Concentrate - 3 ml

Guerlain - L'Or Esscence D'Eclat Primer - 5 ml 

YSL - Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain - Color #1 - (I LOVE this formula and own the full size of quite a few, including this bright red color)

SK-II - R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Cream - It's tiny, so tiny, that I can't find the size...

Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill Classico Mascara

Atelier Cologne - Iris Rebelle - 4 ml

There ya go! 

Thank you for posting@MissPuff. not bad but not great. I...

Thank you for posting@MissPuff. not bad but not great. I haven't tried a Armani mascara I haven't liked or even loved (one of them is my fav) only 2 items (la mer & ysl, i think)will be new to me. Bright side at least it's different.

Thank you so much for posting @MissPuff. I, too received this earlier today, and my sentiments exactly. I really wanted the cute bag but it has a very strange scent, I won’t be using it for storing brushes as I’d hoped ( you do get what you pay for) , and the fact that even my daughter who always loves all the “goodie bags” from past luxe boxes I’ve received, said she’s not interested in this one. It was “too stinky” for her!

As far as the items, embarrassingly tiny (especially the SK creme)... I definitely think last year’s beauty remedy luxe boxes, the iconic and the pink one with the zipper were quite lovely. And only 20$.

I’ve never tried the Armani mascara (devoted Diorshow girl here) or the YSL lip- but do look forward to trying the formula of both, though that bright red-I tend to go more with neutrals or rarely deeper shades, that looks so bright! 🛑 stop sign bright! Is it more of a lip stain? 

And if I can even stick my tiny pinkie finger into that RNA creme, I’d like to give it a try, and the La Mer, will give it a shot too. I’ve tried the Guerlain, it’s ok but not my favourite product for priming. The scent, imo not a fan. Neither was my teenage daughter.

Just my opinions. Sadly disappointed with this too.

This really feels like all leftovers from previous gwp and previous and current point perks and I don’t think that’s very fair. I really believed with the higher price point, this would possibly be a mind blowing truly luxe box. At the least, with an adult women’s sized samples. 🙂

My apologies for the rant. Hopefully Sephora will improve with “volume 2” and curate a truly luxurious  box. 

Cheers xoxo 

Thanks for the pics. I've just looked in my stash and hav...

Thanks for the pics. I've just looked in my stash and have 3 out of the 6 products. Oh, well, I'm trying to work through my stash! Really curious about the mascara and the eye cream 🙂

Thanks @MissPuff! Smiley Happy I liivvee for red lippies so I'm happy I bought this  YAY

@ZombieMetroAnt Don't be a stranger around here!  Miss you!  

Hello @ZombieMetroAnt! I haven't seen you in forever, glad to see you back 🙂 always happy to help 🙂 

Thank you @MissPuff! It's cute but now I can shake the FOMO, I already have a lot of similar items. 

I am here for the warehouse updates too, but that's probably just me 😂📦

testing