Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

A place to post all of the new products that are now on the SEPHORA site!  We hear some are coming, and want to find out when they're on the site.  Or, we don't know they're coming and like to see the new stuff as soon as it's available (and before it sells out).  Restock notification is also okay on this thread.  I will give a heart to all posts that notify us of a new product available.  

Re: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

Now available!

RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

There’s a new Sephora favorites nude lip kit live. https://m.sephora.com/product/give-me-some-nude-lip-P428230?icid2=skugrid

Re: RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

New Sephora Favorites sets are always welcome -- especially lip sets!  For myself, I will pass on this one -- too many re-promotes and recycled promos included.  I'm looking forward to the SiJCP version! 

The description on the product page is wildly incorrect; my guesses for the actual products:

1.  Full-size UD Vice topcoat in Fever

2.  DS NARS lipstick in Orgasm 

3.  DS Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly or White Russian (I'm guessing it's the Lip Cream based on the frosted tube; Dolly and White Russian are frequently-promoted shades from the line)

4.  DS Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Peacemaker

Not sure about the Smashbox liquid lip (probably the Be Legendary formula?) or the Tarte Lip Paint (although it looks suspiciously like the one from last year's birthday gift?). 

Re: RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

Note to anyone interested in the nude lip kit:  the items described in the text do not match the items shown on the box.  There is no indication as to which is correct.

RE: Spring Summer 2018 Found in the Wild; new products available!!!

I'm really hoping we get the haute hydrators set but I'm...

I'm really hoping we get the haute hydrators set but I'm doubtful since we don't have Belif available.

Re: I'm really hoping we get the haute hydrators set but I'm...

Haute Hydrators was in-store in at least one Canadian shop

Anonymous Insider

Re: I'm really hoping we get the haute hydrators set but I'm...

Belif is not available, @Nickelliebear1?  Are you in Canada?  If so, Belif is available in store and online at The Face Shop. When I first learned about this, I didn't know what the connection was between the two brands but after doing some research, my understanding is that Belif and The Face Shop are sister companies, which could be a reason for The Face Shop carrying Belif products.

I hope we get that Combo set...but I doubt it, since it has Son&Park Beauty Water in it which we don't have in Canada 😞

Guerlain's spring 2018 strobing palette and kiss kiss lipsticks are up today on the Saks site. I put some in my cart but I'm hesitating to pull the trigger because I'm actually driving through Portland tomorrow (no Saks in Seattle that I know of) and would like to at least save a bit on the purchase by not having to pay sales tax. Not sure they're in store though.

Beauteous items

<3 <3❤️ ❤️so prettyso pretty

@gingerleigh  I had just received the pink lipstick in the mail today.  This is just my opinion, but I am just not impressed with Guerlain's lipstick.  It doesn't apply smoothly, and the color went on looking like a crayon streaked my lips.  The pink has a fair amount of coral/orange in it, and it shows.

Thank you for letting me know @Ispend2much6

That info, plus the comment I saw about the lipstick defectively stuck to the packaging, and the pan of the compact arriving detached, decides me against purchasing the items -- sadly

@gingerleigh  Chanel has some pretty things starting to roll in for spring. 🙂

Apparently no Saks 5th Avenue in Portland either, only Saks off 5th. I hope Sephora will get these items. Or Nordies.

So cute!

Those are so gorgeous!!! I really want them.

Thanks so much for the new thread @meganlisa 🙂

You know how to get me back on....

2 Replies
testing