cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spring Bonus 2018

Spring_Bonus_Community_thread_banner_all_tiers_HANDOFF.jpg

Clear your cal, fill your basket, and get ready to shop because Spring Bonus is right around the corner. Here’s a breakdown of the promo:

Rouge, you get first access to the event and have TWO weekends of savings: Fri 4/13 – Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23. This means you get 15% off on the hottest beauty products before anyone else. But that’s not all— on 4/13, for one day you can bring a friend and extend your Rouge discount. That’s 15% off for you and your friend when you shop in-store, PLUS you also get a bag full of samples and a Sephora branded card case free with any merchandise purchase (provided on a first-come first-served basis). Can’t wait to see you all there!

Don't worry VIB and Insider, you get to join Rouge Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23 and get a discount as well. VIB will receive 15% off and Insider will receive 10% off. Can’t wait to see you all there!

Want more details? Check out our FAQs:

• What is Spring Bonus promotion?
    • The exclusive, once-a-year promo for Rouge, VIB, and Insider—and the best excuse to splurge, restock favorites, and start stocking up on spring newness.
  • What’s the offer?
    • Rouge and VIB get 15% off and Insiders save 10%. Plus, Rouge (we see you!) gets their own weekend of early access before VIB and Insider.
  • What if I like to order online?
    • That’s cool. You can redeem the offer on both US and CA sites.
  • What’s my code to shop?
    • Rouge: YAYROUGE
    • VIB: YAYVIB
    • Insider: YAYINSIDER
  • Dates, please?
    • Rouge: Fri 4/13 – Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23.
    • VIB and Insider: Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23.
  • Wait, why are the dates split?
    • As a benefit of our top tier of membership, Rouge gets first access to the promo.
  • So, Rouge gets 15% off for two weekends?
    • Yes, Rouge can redeem the promo Fri 4/13 – Mon 4/16 and Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23. VIB and Insider clients get one weekend to save, Fri 4/20 – Mon 4/23.
  • I’m Rouge! Tell me about Bring a Friend, please.
    • We’re glad you asked. For one day only, 4/13, all Rouge clients get to bring a friend to shop with them in-store and share their 15% discount. Your friend has to be enrolled in the Beauty Insider program and you both must be in-store for your friend to receive 15% off. Not only will your friend get to experience Rouge early access with you but they will also receive the sample bag and Sephora card case with a purchase, while supplies last.
  • Can I redeem the offer more than once?
    • If you forget something the first time around, don’t even stress. The offer can be used as many times as you want. Just one catch: One sample set and one card case per Rouge client while supplies last, in-stores only.
  • Is this offer available in Canada?
    • Yes!
  • What about Sephora inside JCPenney?
    • The offer is valid in Sephora inside JCPenney stores however, the offer is not valid on jcp.com.
  • Are there any exclusions?
    • In one word, yes. In lots of words: The offer cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any other promotional offers. Not valid on The Ordinary-branded items and not valid on purchases of customizable sets online or through Sephora’s Customer Service. Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson-branded item and three Drunk Elephant-branded items per transaction. Merchandise quantities may be limited, see store for details.
  • I’m Rouge! Can I see the sample set and card case please?
    • We’re glad you asked! Here’s a picture of the card case and samples included. Cute huh?Rouge GWP.jpg

Re: Spring Bonus 2018

I was pretty disappointed about the card case/samples. I couldn’t go in early yesterday because of work, and when I called at lunch they’d been out of the card case and samples since two hours after opening. 

The card case is lovely and I’m happy some people were able to get it, but I wish items like this were more accessible to people who can’t go to a physical store during standard business hours Monday to Friday. Also, it seems to me like there was absolutely not enough stock for the number of Rouge members that there are in my area if they were out so quickly. 😞

I had a very nice shopping experience at my local Sephora. There were so many staff members around to help, it was almost comical. I appreciated that they all wore different fun and dramatic makeup looks. There was lots of glitter and inspiration! So pretty! I received the card case and the samples as advertised.

I also placed an order online yesterday, and to my great surprise and happiness it will be delivered today! I'm so excited to have overnight shipping on this order. Thanks Sephora!

I got a really cute bag and great samples! The friend I was with got 2 different samples then I did but hey, they were all deluxe size except for one for both of us. 20180414_110231.jpg

These are great samples, @GG84!  I'm glad you and your friend had fun!

Oh wow thats a great set @GG84! I went into Yorkdale and they were all out by 3pm. I was impressed how well they kept the store stocked with products though. I attended a Class so I did get to jump the line (which was 40 people deep!) and that was great 😃

Oh cool @Aaliaa How was the class? The Yorkdale location stresses me out, I try to avoid it. I met my friend about 2 hours West of the city and we shopped in other stores and didn't hit Sephora until 8:30 pm. It was after 9:00 by the time we checked out, they didn't announce the store was closing, it was business as usual to them. They had about 10 of the bags still left. It was quite nice being far from the hustle and bustle of TO. Everything was stocked and nothing was sold out that I wanted. 

I agree @GG84, as a location I don't really love the Yorkdale location. Generally, Sephora's in malls are really busy and just not fun to shop in. Since @fieldsofclover has been talking about classes, I've been wanting to check it out so I went for the Skincare Solutions class. I think if you are new to skincare its can be useful but for us it didn't add much info. The cast members also weren't super informed on products they were recommending which was quite surprising. My makeup knowledge is a lot more limited so I'm going to try and attend some of these when I can. 

Wow!! Best one seen so far!

@SephoraBIC Great in-store experience today!  I shopped around, and the store was just busy enough to be fun and jumpin' but not crowded.  The SAs were nice, and even gave me a couple extra samples which was fabulous!  I got the card case and the 7 free samples as advertised.  Check-out was a breeze and the SA was great.  I was even able to snag one of those special Rouge cards for the Beauty Insider program.  Then, I went home and placed a small order.  I know I will place more orders either this weekend or next weekend, depending on what the free samples are.  🙂

@greeneyedgirl107

Thank you for the feedback! Which location was this? Was it a freestanding Sephora or a Sephora Inside JCPenney?

-Mali

@MaliBT It was a free standing Sephora in the mall.  I will PM you with the location.  And I just posted in CS how happy I was that I got all my samples in my most recent package from Sephora.  Sephora has been so good to me with the samples!!!

Thank you for clarifying @greeneyedgirl107! 🙂 I will forward this to our Retail Division. 

-Mali

Anyone else get totally random samples?  FullSizeRender-1.jpg

@Shanael5This is a new sample bag for Sephora inside JCP , it should be with $25 minimum purchase. I was in mine today and they didn’t have it yet. 

I just got back from my SiJCP, and they knocked it out of the park!  They were so nice and welcoming, even though they didn't have the items I was looking for, so I ended up just buying one mascara.  I didn't bring a friend with me since I usually bring my mom but I'm away from home going to school right now, but I met the most wonderful woman who was looking for a gift for her daughter, and so she was my "friend" meaning that she also got 15% off, the card case, and the sample bag.  Overall, it was just a really wonderful experience!  My store didn't receive the sample bag that was supposed to go with the card case, so they put together their own for us, which was really sweet and wonderful!  Also, the card case is adorable, feels very high quality, and is absolutely one of my favorite rouge gifts to date.  ❤️Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 3.36.30 PM.png

@Milou07 Wow, how sweet of them to do that! Btw, is the black jar at the very bottom the KVD setting powder?

@Guessgal - yes, I so appreciated it!  I hadn't been to this store for an event before, and I was pleasantly surprised!  (which is a good thing, since they're my only option for about a hundred miles!).  

Yes, it is the KVD translucent setting powder!  I actually got a sample of it before that I'm working on using up now - maybe at SiJCP, maybe through an online Sephora promo at some point?  But either way, I like it, so I'm happy to have another! 🙂 

I'm glad you had fun, @Milou07!  I love the samples they picked for you!

Seriously, I would have been very happy to get these samples to make up for not having the standard set. Glad your store was nice!

Here are some close up pics of the front and back of the card case.

BBA9B896-C1C0-4BC5-BDAA-54FB1A201681.jpeg

71214D5C-BC7B-42EC-A630-B9ED90D1C407.jpeg

1 Reply
testing