cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Spam on BIC

Hi BIC,

As you have likely noticed, the Community has been inundated with an exceedingly high volume of spam posts. We are aware of this issue and working hard behind the scenes to fix this. We know these posts can truly impact your experience here, and we appreciate everyone who has sent our team messages on this issue. Our goal is to maintain this safe space where you can all share and read about all things beauty – we’re so sorry this spam is getting in the way of that!

Please know that this is a huge priority for us and we are working to prevent this from happening in the future. We will share updates as soon as we have them. In the meantime, please know that our team and tech partners are on it!

-TeamBIC

Re: Spam on BIC

@TeamBIC  Thank you for taking care of the spam and for the update. It’s nice to see the forum back to normal 🙂 

Thanks for the update and your hard work @TeamBIC 

@TeamBIC THANKS for all your diligence, and for posting this update!

Image result for thank you hearts gif

Thank you @TeamBIC for the update and all your hard work in fighting the spam!

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication @TeamBIC !!! 

Thank you for all you do, @TeamBIC! 💜

Team BIC-

Thank you for your attention in this matter!

It was hard to swipe past all the spam to get to the content that I really wanted to read. I'm hoping that whatever you are doing behind the scenes will eliminate or at least cut down on the spam.

And I know that we complain a lot on this board but we really do appreciate your efforts in keeping this beauty board up and running. Thank you for all that you do!

Thank you @TeamBIC ! I'm sure it's no small feat to tackle such a pervasive problem, and we appreciate all of your efforts. 

Thank you @TeamBIC !!!

Thank you for all your hard work @TeamBIC  !!! It already looks better

Thanks @TeamBIC ! Can't wait to see the solutions implemented to tackle this problem

Thank you!! I’ve already noticed a difference in the feed, so whatever you’re doing seems to be working so far!!

Thank you @TeamBIC for always trying to keep up this fantastic forum for all of us!

Thank you @TeamBIC!

Thank you for looking into it 🙂

140 Replies
testing