Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Something exciting is coming! (EDIT: Juliette Has a Gun - Moscow Mule Perfume)

Hi there, we have something exciting launching this month and as always we want the community to know about it before anyone else. Now we cannot tell you what it is or who made it yet, however we can give you some clues and cannot wait for you all to find out what this is.

Clue #3 (Final Clue): copper mugs.jpg

Clue #2: limes and ginger.jpg

Clue #1: peppermint 2.jpg

Can you guess what it is?

UPDATE: here's a message from Juliette Has Gun.

We are excited to unveil the mystery 😊 It’s Moscow Mule by Juliette Has a Gun Perfume!!! It’s been a long time coming and we are soooo excited to launch this new perfume at Sephora on next week on April 25th! We must warn you that wearing Moscow Mule may create an immediate desire to dance the night away! We hope you enjoy it and can't wait to hear your feedback! Cheers!

EDP MOSCOW MULE_BoxandBottle 100.jpg

Re: Something exciting is coming!

I had recently purchased this and it arrived while I was out of town. I tried it today, and it is a huge no for me. From the first spray to almost two hours currently later, all I smell is like a medical alcohol. 

@Samtian - I have this perfume too and it smells nothing like the three ingredients shown.  I've never had a problem with these notes in other perfumes so I don't get why it doesn't work here (I know, body chemistry, but still...).

@Samtian  Oh, no!  That's really sad.  Not a cheap purchase, that's for sure.

RE: Something exciting is coming!

I always think about skincare the cups are throwing me off. It could be a scent or skincare mask

Hum, a refreshing summer scent, looking forward to trying it out.

RE: Something exciting is coming!

@BrendaBT that’s amazing i was so excited to finally find out what it was! I loveee ginger lime mint combination it’s going to be so refreshing for summer!!

We are excited to unveil the mystery 😊 It’s Moscow Mule by Juliette Has a Gun Perfume!!! It’s been a long time coming and we are soooo excited to launch this new perfume at Sephora on next week on April 25th! We must warn you that wearing Moscow Mule may create an immediate desire to dance the night away! We hope you enjoy it and can't wait to hear your feedback! Cheers!

EDP MOSCOW MULE_BoxandBottle 100.jpg

Yay! I’m so excited to try this one!! 😍

Interesting! I'm not nuts about mint but I like the other elements. Will have to try this in store. I like Not a Perfume a lot and Juliette Has a Gun always has very unique scents. 

The cocktail guess was pretty close LOL

Ooh I can't wait to try this. Hopefully the mint isn't noticeable. 

@Samtian thank you for your reply!  The mint was actually featured to give you clue's to the release.  We hope you will be happy to know Moscow Mule has a citrus, floral, and woody composition. We look forward to your feedback once you try it 🙂

RE: Re: Something exciting is coming!

@JulietteGun, I love your brand! My favorite scent is Gentlewoman. Very excited to try this new perfume!

Re: RE: Re: Something exciting is coming!

Thank you so much @Llamamama2 you are a true Juliette 🙂 We can't wait to hear your feedback!!!

wow how interesting I never would have thought of this!

This sounds like a very unique scent. Super curious to se...

This sounds like a very unique scent. Super curious to see what it's like.

That sounds quite unique - I can't wait to test it out. @JulietteGun you guys always come out with such creative and wonderful scents.

Thank you @niki172 we are thrilled you like our creations and hope you enjoy Moscow Mule 🙂

Ohh sounds interesting. Thank you!

I was totally close with my alcohol guess, it's just in perfume form!  I have Sunny Side and it's delicious and creamy

We hope you love it and look forward to your feedback!

testing