Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak peek of weekly wows

Does any one know what are the sneak peeks of weekly wows this week?

Spoiler

Re: Sneak peek of weekly wows

Post will be up soon. Just saw the video on IG

milk holographic powder $12 MILK MAKEUP Holographic Highlighting Powder Supernova

sephora blush palette $10 SEPHORA COLLECTION - Contour Blush Spice Market Blush Palette

clinique 3 step kits $23.50 CLINIQUE 3-Step Skin Care System For Skin Type 2 Dry to Dry Combination Skin 

RE: Sneak peek of weekly wows

Especially after last week when the wrong products were featured in the sneak peek!

I really hope we see the preview soon. It would also be polite to get a response about whether or not the Tuesday preview is something we can reasonably count on.

The previews and the Weekly Wow are why I shop here and not Ulta, but it seems that for the past several weeks (apart from last week) there have been posts or threads asking where the preview is. Then it appears late with no explanation or acknowledgment that it is posted late or that the community has been asking about it.

Has there been a schedule change

@BrendaBT? I obviously can’t speak for everyone but if the previews aren’t happening on Tuesdays during the day anymore I’d rather just know the new time to expect the previews as opposed to making or participating in posts/threads wondering about it 🙂

RE: Re: Sneak peek of weekly wows

I absolutely agree! This inconsistency and lack of a response to customers who are continuously posting about the inconsistency is extremely unprofessional. I myself have always chosen Sephora over Ulta...but when your competitors are having their own sales and many of these makeup companies themselves have sales on their websites...what’s the point of staying loyal to Sephora when they show no loyalty to their customers? It would be nice to hear a response about what customers can expect regarding the Weekly Wows and Weekly Wow previews in the future @BrendaBT

Yep, I keep searching for it. I wish it was more consistent! 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing