cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Cyber Hot Deals.jpg

Happy Fri-YAY! We know how much this community loves hot deals and with Cyber Week around the corner you all know we had to give you a sneak peek of what is coming. Starting Monday, 11/25, you’re going to see some incredible deals for an entire week, through Monday, 12/02. Keep reading for a first look of these juicy daily deals coming to the US and Canada!

A few reminders before we get started:     

• These Hot Deal are available to the US and Canada but will vary by country don’t worry we will break out where the deals will be available and when below!
  • These deals will take place for one week only.
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

(Swatches coming soon)

Monday November 25th

Tuesday November 26th

Wednesday November 27th

Thursday November 28th

Friday November 29th

Saturday November 30th

• BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzer  $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • Morphe The James Charles Palette $50.00 $38.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Benefit Allstar Beauty Blowout $75.00 $20.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA SMART PINK $229.00 $172.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA PRIMA WHITE $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic NEW *** MIA MEN $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)

Sunday December 1st

Monday December 2nd

What deal or deals are you the most excited for? Show & Tell!

Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Hi @Pails4eva,

Yes, these deals are available in stores as well!

Best,

Penelope

RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

It’s very misleading to say that an item is 50% off on a product page for the daily deal when it’s not. The It cosmetics Cc cream is priced at $52 CAD so it should be $26 if you choose to say 50% off in the banner at the top. Just making a point here since I’m sure it will mislead other people too.

@razz7  The statement doesn’t say every sale item is 50% off. It says items are UP TO 50% off which means the discount on individual items is 50% or less. 

RE: Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Yes I am aware items are UP to 50%, it’s just VERY misleading for them to have this say 50% off at the top because it’s the page where you actually select the product to add to your cart.

Hi 🙂 Is it the Naked3 thats going to be on sale or Naked2?

@Ninasa88 Naked3 for both US & CA, Naked2 US only. 

@Ninasa88  Naked 2 sale is for US only and Naked 3 for Canada only.

RE: Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Oh ok that’s too bad i really wanted the Naked2 lol but thanks!

I am disappointed 😔 I was waiting for Foreo Luna 3 of even Luna 2 for months now only Luna mini 2 on Black Friday 😔😔

Re: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

SO many great deals!

@RebeccaBT I was super-excited about the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Maskbeing on sale!  I've never tried it before but I've wanted it forever so I went into my local SiJCP on my lunch break and they literally only had three left; one of the employees said that the rest had sold out.  I bought two of them :).  

@RebeccaBT I was super-excited about the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Maskbeing on sale!  I've never tried it before but I've wanted it forever so I went into my local SiJCP on my lunch break and they literally only had three left; one of the employeess said that the rest had sold out.  I bought two of them :).  

Did the price of the Agave lip mask increase from the time of this post till now? The original price is showing as $34CAD, but this post has it as $30CAD 🤔AA6D46E2-358F-4A15-801F-FDD491BF615A.jpeg

I noticed that too. I have no idea when the price increased, but I checked when the post went live & it was already priced at 34CAD.

Sale items are live for today! I picked up another tube of BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask in lavender since it's being said that they are reformulating come January. At $13 it's a good buy plus the tube will last forever! I just wish it wasn't so hard to squeeze out the product,

I put it in my pocket for a few mins, my body heat warms...

I put it in my pocket for a few mins, my body heat warms it up, and it squeezes out easily.

Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Is this only online or is it in store as well?

@samanthac88 It's available in store as well. Selection may vary for our stores inside JCPenney, so I would recommend checking with them to confirm. 

Thank You

Thank You

Pretty bummed out that the individual hoola bronzer is US only. Really wanted to try it out .

It really is a good one
1 Reply
testing