cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Cyber Hot Deals.jpg

Happy Fri-YAY! We know how much this community loves hot deals and with Cyber Week around the corner you all know we had to give you a sneak peek of what is coming. Starting Monday, 11/25, you’re going to see some incredible deals for an entire week, through Monday, 12/02. Keep reading for a first look of these juicy daily deals coming to the US and Canada!

A few reminders before we get started:     

• These Hot Deal are available to the US and Canada but will vary by country don’t worry we will break out where the deals will be available and when below!
  • These deals will take place for one week only.
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

(Swatches coming soon)

Monday November 25th

Tuesday November 26th

Wednesday November 27th

Thursday November 28th

Friday November 29th

Saturday November 30th

• BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzer  $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • Morphe The James Charles Palette $50.00 $38.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Benefit Allstar Beauty Blowout $75.00 $20.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA SMART PINK $229.00 $172.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA PRIMA WHITE $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic NEW *** MIA MEN $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)

Sunday December 1st

Monday December 2nd

What deal or deals are you the most excited for? Show & Tell!

Re: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

What is the benefit all star beauty blowout? I’m on the CA site and there’s no product by that name. Also are there typos or does Canada have the promo for the naked3 and James Charles palette on multiple days? I assume they’re gonna sell out on the first day anyways 🤔

RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

@cianni - This is the Benefit Beauty Blowout

Re: RE: Re: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

@CheerMomma Thanks for super sleuthing this for me! I’ve been lowkey obsessed with the Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up! Champagne Cream Highlighter Watt's Up! lately so I’ll probably be picking this up!! 🥰

My thoughts exactly @cianni 

I’m a total sucker for 1/2 price Sephora brushes! 💕💕💕

for sure

for sure

@sister13, I agree!!

I've had my eye on no. 72 for some time, so I am excited!  I hope I can grab one (or two?)!

@sister13 ,

Me, too! 

The Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Exfoliating Peel Gel 3.4 oz/ 100 mL-it’s had nothing but glowing reviews on the masking thread and I STILL have not tried it out! Cannot wait to finally see how it works on my skin.

@eshoe  I have used PTR peeling gel and actually still have a half used tube somewhere. It is a good product and gives you instantly glowing soft skin but IMO the results are short term. It is great chemical peel for someone who is new to chemical exfoliation but if you are used to of chemical peels then you may find it more of an instant peel than a treatment.

@eshoe It's good stuff.  I've tried a few different peeling gels--ones from Saturday Skin, Boscia, SooAE, SkinINC, etc--and I like the one from PTR best.

@CookieGirl1 that seems to be the general consensus. I wonder how similar it is to the LANCER - The Method: Polish. 

@eshoe completely different.  The LANCER - The Method: Polishis (as I'm guessing you know) is most definitely a physical exfoliant and you can easily feel the little micro-polishers.  The Peter Thomas Roth FIRMx™ Exfoliating Peel Gel 3.4 oz/ 100 mLdoesn't have that physical grittiness to it and it's a dual physical/chemical exfoliant.  Where a lot of people get confused or have a misconception, however, is that the industry has tried to market this type of product as being something that causes the skin to pill and gently "peel" off which isn't entirely true:

"Another type of peeling product is the peeling gel. Unlike swabs and pads that contain AHAs or BHAs, these gels are considered a gommage-type physical exfoliant. I remember the first time I used a peeling gel — I was so amazed by the little balls of “dead skin” pilling up on my skin and rinsing my face to reveal super soft skin. But that “dead skin” isn’t really the real thing. Peeling gels use different ingredients like cellulose or carbomer to interact with the oil in your skin to create those little balls … so it’s a bit deceptive BUT it is totally satisfying.

The cellulose works to gently physically exfoliate your skin. So instead of harsh granules from that scrub that shall never be named (ST. IVES) or rough sugar granules, you get a very soft, soothing scrub. This also doesn’t mean that peeling gels don’t work. Many contain exfoliating ingredients like fruit enzymes (papaya is a favorite) to provide a very gentle exfoliating experience. One of my favorite peeling gels is, surprise, another A’Pieu product, but this one is the body peeling scrub. Since it’s very gentle, it doesn’t sting freshly shaved legs like some other products can." (Beautytap)

Both are great products but really aren't similar.  If you haven't tried the PTR, definitely give it a shot :).

@CookieGirl1  Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for explaining this! I have the PTR and a peeling gel from Holika Holika and was never quite sure how they were supposed to work. I was way too skeptic so to believe that it was dead skin pilling up.

@missjeanie I was skeptical, too, when I was first introduced to peeling gels a few years ago so thanks to Google it was pretty easy to round up some really good explanations :).  

testing