cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: 10/16 Value Sets

Happy Friday BIC!

We have some juicy value sets coming to the Sephora app early next week so I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of what’s to come to the US and Canada! The following products will come to the Sephora app on Monday, 10/16. We will have limited quantities so I highly recommend snagging these early if you can! You do not want to miss these. Read on for details and comment below with any questions. 

There will be a handful of mini lip sets including:

• The Buxom Plump Gone Wild set with three minis including one Full-On Lip Polish in Sandy, a Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Nude Exposure and a Full-On Lip Cream in Blushing Margarita.Buxom Packaging.jpg

Sandy, Nude Exposure, Blushing MargaritaSandy, Nude Exposure, Blushing Margarita

• Givenchy Mini Le Rouge Duo in 202 Rose Dressing, a coral shade, and 315 Framboise Velours, a magenta shade. I missed these two together for a bright and bold lip look.Givenchy Packaging.jpg

315, 202315, 202

• Smashbox Be Legendary Lipsticks To Go in Primrose, Safe Word Matte and Screen Queen Matte.Smashbox Lipsticks.jpg

Smashbox Be Legendary Packaging.jpg

Primrose, Safe Word Matte, Screen Queen MattePrimrose, Safe Word Matte, Screen Queen Matte

• Smashbox Be Legendary Metals To Go in Crimson Chrome, Foiled Brat and Mauve Squad.

Smashbox Liquid Metals Packaging.jpg

Cromson Chrome, Foiled Brat, Mauve SquadCromson Chrome, Foiled Brat, Mauve Squad

These NARS Love Triangle Lip & Cheek Duos are the perfect way to try out a mini cheek and lip product. One comes with blush in Deep Throat and an audacious lipstick in Barbara the other comes with a mini blush in Hot Sand and itty bitty Audacious lipstick in Rita. If you don’t wear a lot of blush, like me, this is the perfect amount to last you a good while.Man Ray.jpg

Sol de Janeiro is coming out with this adorable set called the Bum Bum Beauty Voyage Set. Whether you’re gifting this set for someone or want to be transported to the beaches of Brazil, you can’t go wrong with this set. You get two carry on-friendly products: Brazilian Crush body mist and the original Brazilian Bum Bum cream, which helps to tighten and smooth with potent guarana, coconut oil cupuacu butter and acai. Not to mention this packaging is shaped like a mini suitcase.IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!!IT'S JUST TOO CUTE!!!!

Pistacio and salted carmel scentPistacio and salted carmel scent

Urban Decay Most Wanted Eyeshadow Brush Set comes with three double-ended brushed in a portable zip-up case. These brushes are synthetic, cruelty free and great for travel. I tested these out and was very pleased with the way these picked up, packed in, smudged out and blended my eyeshadow.UD Bag.jpg

UD Inside Bag.jpg

Last but not least, we have a Nest Five Piece Fragrance Set! This set includes five mini spray bottles perfect for traveling with your favorite Nest scent or gifting. I am a big fan of Nest fragrances a comes with five rollerballs of Nest fragrances. The scents included are Midnight Fleur, Citrine, Dahlia & Vines, Indigo and White Sandalwood.Nest.jpg

These are going to be available on the Sephora app Monday 10/16 so be sure to check these out on the Sephora app for more details.

Which sets are you most excited about? Show & tell!

RE: Sneak Peek: 10/16 Value Sets

Also wondering!

Arggh! I can already feel my bank account dwindling...

Arggh! I can already feel my bank account dwindling...

Re: Sneak Peek: 10/16 Value Sets

@KatieBTThank you so much for the update! Ooooh it's nice to see swatches of those Buxom colours they look different swatch then they appear they are beautiful! I think I'm going to need that Givenchy set though my goodness those colours are beautiful and I LOVE their lipstick formulations, so beautifully pigmented buttery and long-lasting but still lush and hydrating. I've been wanting to get more since I picked up the Givenchy lippie in "fushia in the know" as a 100-point perk! I was SOOOO Happy with it!!! : )

Oh mini lipstick sets - you are my downfall :D. Thanks so much for the sneak peak @KatieBT!

Anonymous Insider

Hi, is this the weekly wow? 🙂

@Anonymous

No, this is simply a preview for some new sets that will only be available on the app on Monday.

Weekly Wows start on Thursdays.

Anonymous Insider

Thankyou for answering, do you know someone who supply makeup internationally?

The Nars 😍

These sets are all so cute, I'm liking the Buxom and Nars!! 

The NARS minis are the most exciting for me! I have way too many blushes and minis seem like a great way to add new ones to my collection 🙂

That UD brush set is adorable! And I might need to try out the Brazilian Bum Bum set, I love summery scents. Nars pyramid box is also super cute.

@KatieBT - The app doesn't work on my "older" phone.  How do I access?

Loving those Smashbox Be Legendary Metals... Merry Christmas to me!

The Givenchy pinks are gorgeous on you @KatieBT! I hope you get/ keep some! 

These are awesome releases! So excited! Love the NARS triangles!

Most excited about the nars. The UD brushes look nice too

I saw one of the Nars pyramid sets in person and omg it was SO CUTE!!! I think it was the orgasm set (which i dont see mentioned by you so i may be wrong hah) and I don’t need that color but I may be down for some other sets!

Wow these look so great

Gah! I've been ordering a lot lately...must try to resist, lol! These look so nice though! I'm a UD fanatic and that brush set looks really nice. I like that it has its own case.

@SydBristow I can't resist either 😞 ... I've also spent too much but I'm still going to get the UD brush set..lol 🙂

I feel you.  I just ordered some Fenty, and now I see this and I'm like 😮

I would like to try Givenchy Nars UD Brush set..:)

Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • Buxom Packaging.jpg
  • Sandy, Nude Exposure, Blushing Margarita
  • Givenchy Packaging.jpg
  • 315, 202
  • Smashbox Lipsticks.jpg
  • Smashbox Be Legendary Packaging.jpg
  • Primrose, Safe Word Matte, Screen Queen Matte
  • Smashbox Liquid Metals Packaging.jpg
  • Cromson Chrome, Foiled Brat, Mauve Squad
  • Man Ray.jpg