cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Darlings, have you heard? (c)Darlings, have you heard? (c)

Wow, I'm still under the impression of the event and I need some time to wrap my head around everything that happened and finally sort out my swag bags collection 🥰 I don't remember when was the last time I had this much fun for several days in a row! 

I think the best part about Sephoria (apart from these awesomely decorated booths and the unlimited number of samples) is the people, from brand owners to brand reps, Sephora employees, guests and of course you guys, the BIC people!  ❤️ 

You look so cute, @sunkissedblush!  It sounds fantastic!

I am so happy I got to spend time with you again, girl!  Can't wait to see you again! xoxoxoxo   @sunkissedblush 

So pretty and so nice to have met you! Your posing is Fierce!  🙂 @sunkissedblush 

@sunkissedblush  Dang girl, you look so pretty. You are just like a model, and so sweet. It was such a pleasure to meet you, and love your lip print.

@sunkissedblush You are straight out of an advertisement! Beautiful! So wonderful to meet you at Sephoria!

@sunkissedblush Wow!  You look like you’re straight out of an ad in a magazine!!! CT should just throw you some money and use your photo in their campaign!  

You’re such a darling and it was lovely meeting you!   

@sunkissedblush ,

The Pillow Talk photo opportunity looks like it was made for you! 

Very cute photo!  It's great that you had such a good time at Sephoria!

Beautiful photo @sunkissedblush 

What a great picture @sunkissedblush  Heart  I had so much fun with you and I can't wait to see you again soon!  BIC is very fortunate to have such a talented young lady.

What a great photo! You look great and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Sephoria. <333

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Our second year attending SEPHORiA. We ❤️ it! Here’s my beautiful 10 year old after her Sephora lashes service!

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

What a cutie!  I am so glad you and your daughter could share this special event, @JuliaJL !  I took my daughter last year, but couldn't make it work this year and I missed her so much! Can't wait to bring her next year! ❤️

Very pretty! Glad you both had fun 🙂 @JuliaJL 

@JuliaJL  Omg she is so cute.

She's absolutely adorable @JuliaJL  Heart and I spy with my lil' eye...the Drunk Elephant giveaway (the pink bag, right?  I recognize the pink handle because my 8-yr old daughter loved the bag too! Smiley LOL)

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Yes! The pink bag from Drunk Elephant was a big hit!

@JuliaJL   Awwwww, she looks so utterly happy!   What a fantastic mom you are bringing your little one to makeup wonderland and sharing your passion for makeup!!!  💖💖💖

@JuliaJL  She is adorable! 

Your daughter is adorable and it's great that you're sharing your love of makeup/beauty with her. <333

@JuliaJL ,

Your daughter is beautiful!  I hope that she had fun at Sephoria!

373 Replies
testing