Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@Tamara76,  WOW!  You look more radiant and beautiful, in every pic. Without a doubt, you had a blast!  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much, @byme4u !  I appreciate your kind words! xoxoxo

@Tamara76 Love!  So great to meet you.  Welcoming, lovely and so much fun (you, I mean).  

Awwww Thank you so much, @meganlisa !!!!  I had no idea you were coming to the BIC meetup and I recognized you the minute you walked in the room!  I am so happy you joined us and that we were finally able to meet in person!  I had a lot of fun with you, too! <3 <3 <3 

@Tamara76 ,

Great photos!  What an adventure!  It's great so many BIC Babes were able to go!

Thank you, @tsavorite !  Yes, it was incredible to have soooo many BIC Babes at SEPHORiA this year.  I'll let you in on a little secret:  A few of my Sephora Squad friends said they were impressed by how popular I was because all my BIC sisters kept running up to say "Hi" and hug me even while I was working with the Squad- there was a lot of love from our family! <3 

@Tamara76 ,

You are very popular!!!   I'm still confused that ALL of the Sephora Squad aren't from the BIC Babes...

Thanks, @tsavorite !  It would have been nice to have more BIC Babes on the Squad, but I truly love all my Squad fam - they have taught me so much and they inspire me every single day!  <3 <3 <3

@Tamara76 love the pics!

Awww thank you, @SportyGirly125 !!!  I really hope you can join us next year!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

@Tamara76 I am hoping too.

JerrodBlandino.jpgJerrod Blandino <3

It truly was Sephora euphoria Heart I have so much I want to say and so many pictures to share, I promise I will post in my diary thread soon! For now, here's one with Jerrod and I Smiley Very Happy Yes, I was the very first person in line for his meet and greet lol. No shame! Long time Too Faced lover

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries-2019/m-p/4852784#M80958

An adorable onesie for an adorable baby! 💗💙

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart ! Many thanks to aunts @heartsmyface and @NotCrocker Heart 

@Mcakes Congratulations on the BIC Baby!

Thank you so much @greeneyedgirl107 Heart !

@Mcakes   Is there a reason the Bic Baby onesie is printed with pink dye??

@Ispend2much6 you mean you don't recognize the signature HoF pink?! Smiley Wink But yes, as @SportyGirly125 mentioned below Babycakes is a girl Heart

@Mcakes   Awwww, a future partner in beauty crime- fun times ahead!!  Congratulations again!

@Ispend2much6 She’s having a girl

You and Baby Cakes were amazing to hang out with in L.A. Can't wait for next year - the Auntourage will be fighting over who gets to babysit! <3   @Mcakes 

359 Replies