cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@CookieGirl1 @We had an exceptional time.  it’s sad it’s all over but we have something to look forward to next year. 

I love your pics! @heartsmyface I am glad to see that you had a good time!

Thank you!  I really didn’t want it to end!  I can’t  wait to see everyone again next year (or sooner if possible) @ZakiyaBT 

@heartsmyface Love all your pics, your looks and your outfits!

Great pics @heartsmyface! I especially love the 2nd one with @JerrodBlandino@toofaced  should totally use you as a model in their campaigns!!!!  Looks like you guys had a great time.

@veronika23 @JarrodBlandino @toofaced   I accept my new job and will work for eyeshadow!  💖💖💖

@heartsmyface Your pictures are amazing! So happy to hear you had a great time!

Best,
Rebecca

@heartsmyface Great photos and so great finally meeting you in person!

@meganlisa   Yes!!!!! It was so good to finally meet you!  I wish we had of had more time!  I could have mingled there all day!!   

Omg that looks like so much fun!  Wish I could have attended @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   It was so good!!  Better than last year.  A little bottle necked in the gaming area but all in all better than last year (which I also ultimately loved) 

oh and we could have used more meatballs!  Living off macarons CAN be done- we learned that;). 

@heartsmyface  I love your pictures! And your hair! And your leggings!!! Also, do I spy face cutouts of some of our fave BT ladies, how fun!!!! 

@MissPuff   Thank you and thank you and thank you!  And...face cutouts?  They’re REAL 😂🤣

OMG @heartsmyface I love all your pictures. I'm getting serious Alice in Wonderland vibes. I'm so happy for you, this looks awesome!

@makeitup305   It really was like going through the rabbit hole!   The first thing you did when you went in was choose some candy at the Sephora credit card programs’ booth:). I wanted that gummy bear sooooo badly!I wanted that gummy bear sooooo badly!

@heartsmyface love your pictures. Thank you for sharing. 

@heartsmyface ,

It's great to see you having so much fun at Sephoria!  Terrific photos! 

What an adventure!

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Sephoria was amazing! This is my 2nd year going and i had a blast everything was definitely bigger and better than last year! Got to go with a good friend that i met at sephoria last year! Can’t wait for next year!!

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Lovely pics @MayarLampkin !

OMG love that you went with a friend you met last year! That just speaks to the magic of Sephoria, so many beauty obsessed people in one place can make fast friends that last a lifetime Heart 

@MayarLampkin ,

Good photos of such a fun time!

373 Replies
testing