cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@Mcakes @kami2hot I am here for it!  See, I told you we are a sorority now!!!! 💗💗💗

Oh my goodness I had such a great time this weekend with so many great friends from this community!!   I love you so much!!!   The photos are still trickling in but here are a few to get started.  @TeamBIC @Buootiful @ZombieMetroAnt @Mcakes @ElleElleG @Tamara76 

I found a heart!I found a heart!

B6885E28-D5FA-4248-9D77-291ED6238B21.jpeg

Whispers in the library!Whispers in the library!

look at this lively group!!!!   they were trouble!look at this lively group!!!! they were trouble!

Look who’s wearing a BIC sticker!Look who’s wearing a BIC sticker!

Just being fabulous.Just being fabulous.

C2ED6B93-BEB7-46C3-9071-699C31BA9190.jpeg

CCDEB580-0ECA-4B3B-9516-C50F37E87E61.jpeg

They’re heeeeerrrrre....They’re heeeeerrrrre....

7D6F853F-6A03-4E7B-AAD9-98D89B456FC6.jpeg

@heartsmyface I just love all these ❤️ 

@heartsmyface  Love love love all your pcs. You leggings are so fun. I’m wondering how tall Nikki is because she is way taller than everyone most everyone who posted pics here or IG.

@fatimamummy   She’s got to be at least 6’3” Cause she’s well over a foot taller than me!!  She such a gracious beautiful woman!  I’m happy to have met her!  

I had the best time with you this whole weekend @heartsmyface Heart Still absolutely SHOOK that you came waltzing out of the airport in heels looking like a supermodel and stayed in that outfit all the way until dinner 😮 You are goals 😄 Loved all of our shenanigans this weekend and I can't wait until next year! 

@Mcakes   It was so much fun touring around with you and eating ALL THE ICE CREAM!!!  

Lol,  thank you and thank Mr. Daddy MCakes again for driving us ladies around!    

You’ve got the sweetest fashion sense yourself!! I am still fawning over your ballerina blouse you cutie!!! I can’t wait for next year either!  Plans are brewing! 

@heartsmyface  What amazing photos! I love the farmacy one with the cherries. Also, your leggings are so fabulous! Thanks so much for posting these! 

@PrettyPaint   Thank you!  I have the other girls to thank for them!  @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @ElleElleG Thank you!!!    

And thanks, the leggings are gonna get a lot of wear!  They’re comfy and give me a cozy sense of pride.  😊

Hey, I recognize some of these pics! 😉 I am so glad we got to spend so much time together this weekend!  I miss you already, Hearts!   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

@heartsmyface 

@Tamara76   😜 what?  You mean I didn’t take them myself?  

😭😭😭 i didn’t want to leave you guys!!   It’s just not the same talking online everyday as it is being there in person!  I miss you too!!  😘😘😘🤪

I know, girl!  I was sad the whole flight home.  We will have to meet up more often than once a year!!! xoxoxoxoxo   @heartsmyface 

Your hair and your photos are amazing! Glad to hear you had a great time. <333

@PenelopeBT   Thank you!   I was in my element! How could anyone not have fun there though?  It was fantastic😘😘😘

Woooo, I got serious FOMO with your pics! It was so fun hanging out with you at the BIC meetup. Until next year-which I will definitely be going to! 🙂 @heartsmyface  Low Buy time!

@Buootiful  Oh you HAVE to come next year! Yeah, save those pennies!!!  

Definitely! @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface I love all these pics! You really told a fantastic story with these - thank you so much for sharing them <3.

@heartsmyface  Oh, you look fantastic in all these pictures and like you're having a ball!! Love those leggings Boss lady!! So glad you had fun and thanks again for the pics!!!😊

@heartsmyface You got some great pics!  It looks like it was an awesome experience.

@CookieGirl1 @We had an exceptional time.  it’s sad it’s all over but we have something to look forward to next year. 

372 Replies
testing