cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@curlychiquita Thank you so much. Meeting so many BIC members was priceless.

Awwww your pics are soooo beautiful!  It was so nice to finally meet you, @bem564 !!!  xoxoxoxo

It was a pleasure meeting you! Finally! Thank you!! xoxoxo @Tamara76 

@bem564 ,

Thanks for your narrative and your photos!  What a weekend to remember!

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Thank you so much @tsavorite . I didn’t want to overwhelm the thread. I have so many pictures and more to say, but I toned it down. Haha

So gorgeous @bem564 ! Your hair and skin look fantastic!

@makeitup Thank you, thank you!! Your compliment makes me very happy! 🙂

@bem564  Love the pictures, girl, you dont even need any makeup, your a natural beauty. It was such a pleasure meeting you at the event, cant wait to see you next year hopefully.

@anastasiya You are so sweet! Can’t wait to talk more with you in the future. P.s. I was looking through the videos I took from SEPHORiA and think I saw you in one! Haha I’ll try to find it again and send it to you! I’d love to see you again next year.

Wow, you hair looks absolutely, frickin amazing! <333

@PenelopeBT Thank you! I don’t think my hair had been that Voluminous since using Aquanet in the 90’s. But this was a 100 times better & I loved it!!! Thank you Vanessa from DRYBAR!

OMG, it was such a treat/fantastic time meeting with you and fangirling with you about Jeffrey, heeehee 🙂 Like I said before, your skin looks great!! What better combo than skincare and a red lip! You were glowing, girl!!! 🙂 @bem564 

@Buootiful You are so sweet! heeheehee We sure did fan-girl!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

IMG_2010.JPG

I had such an amazing time at Sephoria! I got to meet Natasha Denona, Patrick Ta, and Vicky Tsai, which was such a dream come true! Walking through all the booths was so much fun! Thank you Sephora, I will be back next year!

You picture is so beautiful,  @ClassyPea!

What a cute pic, @ClassyPea !!!  I am so happy you had fun!

So glad to hear you had a great time and I love your outfit! <333

What a perfect Sephoria picture!! Glad you had a great time!. Until next year! @ClassyPea 

@ClassyPea This is a great photo of you! The Gucci booth was so colorful and beautiful!

@ClassyPea ,

Cute photo!   Meeting those Beauty and Skincare Product CEO's must have been awesome!

Thank you so much! Yes, it was definitely a unique experience! Since I got to meet them this year, I think I will just get GA Next year ;).

testing