cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and weโ€™re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how โ€“ with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT canโ€™t wait to see you, so donโ€™t forget to stop by the Community Cafรฉ and hang with us person!

Weโ€™ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While weโ€™ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, weโ€™ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But letโ€™s be honest โ€“ SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here โ€“ and good luck!

whats sephoria?

whats sephoria?

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Sephoria!!!  Why did it have to end so quickly Heart 

I had an absolute blast, of course!  Just hanging out with everyone from here made it all worthwhile! I bought a tix for Session 2 but was fortunate enough to be invited to the VIP event as a +1, by a most amazing #BICBabe Heart 

20190907_122018.jpg 

IMG_19801.gif 

Their security was a little lax....JUST KIDDING!Their security was a little lax....JUST KIDDING! 

That night was AMAZING! Heart  then I was back for Session 2 the next day - I'm so impressed with all the hard work the BIC Admins did at ensuring the Community was celebrated - thank you, ladies!!

Sephora External Event Team - Headshot (1).jpg 

20190907_134046.jpg   Heart  IG.PNG   Heart   

and of course, meeting Sephora Royalty was a big bonus Smiley LOL 

Lord Jones.PNG   

but the night ONLY go better when we got to the BIC Community exclusive event afterward (oh, be still my heart).  To have met some long time friends and to meet new ones was so incredibly amazing, I can't believe how AWESOME all these folks are!  I really am so incredibly blessed Heart  

@Tamara76 & @Gonerouge <3 looking amazing@Tamara76 & @Gonerouge โค๏ธ looking amazing   

and of course, they had the best food! 

20190907_205808.jpg 

...but my most prized possession will definitely be our group photo Heart  

IMG_20190911_152434_302.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt, your pictures are the best!  Thank you for letting us live vicariously through you and our BIC friends!

@ZombieMetroAnt glad you guys had so much fun!

@ZombieMetroAnt You all look so amazing!!!! โค๏ธ and the photo of the lax security is hilarious!!! @Gonerouge your hair looks so good!

@Samtian Thanks, friend! It's taking me some time getting used to shorter hair but it's also healthier and easier to style now ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZombieMetroAnt   Oh youโ€™re gonna have to teach me how to make the photos move like that! Pretty please that is! ๐Ÿ˜

Haha,  oh my gosh I love that photo of you at the Too Faced booth!  Its priceless!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish we all lived closer cause I need more doses of everyoneโ€™s love and energy!  Weโ€™re a riot wherever we go!  ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@heartsmyface Heart you are so dang cute!  You bring so much sunshine and happiness into the group, it's jaw dropping!  I wish I could bottle up all that energy of yours. 

The picture is a gif Smiley Wink MCakes sent it to me!

I love all of your pics, @ZombieMetroAnt, and that's so cool that you got to meet up with some of the other BIC members!  

It was literally a dream come true @CookieGirl1  Heart 

OMG this is so amazing @ZombieMetroAnt  These picture telling how much you all had!

Start packing your bags for 2020, young lady!  The group is not nearly as fun without our @fatimamummy  Heart  and we have to make sure @Anewxa  comes with ya! Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt  What a great group of ladies!  It amazes me how strangers became friends before even meeting in real life.

I reflect on this all the time @Ispend2much6  Heart  It blows my mind how a beauty platform connected so many folks here on BIC and then, to be fortunate enough to meet some of them IRL?! It just makes my heart melt  ::starts to ugly cry::

@ZombieMetroAnt   I appreciate that although our "addiction" haha may bring us together, there's more there to keep us together. ๐Ÿ™‚

Omg I love these pics, Z!   A weekend with you is never enough time, though!   I need to move closer to you and my mini bff!  

P.S.  Can you pls text me the pic of us with the mods and the one of me and Gone Rogue?  Love them!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@ZombieMetroAnt 

Yes,yes, yes @Tamara76  Heart Lil Z would be in heaven to have her BFF here!  

As for Sephoria, we should propose a 5-day event Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt This weekend really did fly by didn't it?! I loved being able to spend so much time with you Heart I feel so lucky to have you as part of my family! Counting down the days until I get to see you again ๐Ÿ™‚ Heart 

Aw @Mcakes , believe me, the pleasure was all mine!  You are so incredibly special to me and I can't wait to see you again real soon Heart xoxo

Yay, Zombie!  It looks like you had a spectacular time! @ZombieMetroAnt 

It was insanely fun @tsavorite  Heart wish we could all go - now THAT would be spectacular! 

1 Reply
Photos152
  • SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg
  • New BFFs x SEPHORiA
  • IMG_2286.JPG
  • IMG_2287.JPG
  • IMG_2288 (1).JPG
testing