cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and weโ€™re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how โ€“ with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT canโ€™t wait to see you, so donโ€™t forget to stop by the Community Cafรฉ and hang with us person!

Weโ€™ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While weโ€™ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, weโ€™ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But letโ€™s be honest โ€“ SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here โ€“ and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@ZombieMetroAnt ,

I'll join you in that wish!  That would be the best time of all!

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณYay!! It was so much fun!! Thank you Sephora for hosting SEPHORiA. It was such an amazing event!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € YouTube: Haus of Gebauer

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Such cool pics and cool shoes!! It looks like so much with all the photo ops @Niiema 

Oh wow your pic in the Amika car is so freaking cute!! I skipped over this photo op and now wishing I hadnโ€™t haha! @Niiema 

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

It was seriously a cute little car. I feel like I did the same you did though, like skip over things and then Iโ€™ve been watching everyone elseโ€™s videos and pictures and Iโ€™m like what the heckkkkk why didnโ€™t I go there.

Beautiful pics @Niiema  Looks like you all had a blast!

I did! Thank you so much! I canโ€™t wait til next year ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Beautiful pics, @Niiema !  So happy you had fun!  Sephoria is truly a one of a kind experience๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Thank you!! It was definitely so much fun!! I canโ€™t wait til next year!! Itโ€™s like Christmas!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Niiema seeing all of your pictures makes me relive all the excitement! Glad you had a great time with your friends Heart See you next year! 

Thank you!! I wish it was still going onnnnnnn ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ so pumped for next year though!!

@Niiema ,

Love your photos!  This really looks like you all had fun!

Thank you!! It was seriously one of the most memorable events of my life. Possibly because I got to meet such an amazing community who were very nice and so friendly. โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Great photos and I'm OBSESSED with your lashes, they're gorgeous! <333

๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ thank you!! I got them in the BeautyCon swag bag?? Or was it the IMATS bag...? Lol either way I now for sure they are by Kiss.

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

FYI not Sephoria related but i wanted to express my gratitude for the BIC event. I  feel so uplifted being part of this @TeamBIC  Beauty Community that gives support and love when you least expect it. In this pic  I am loving the interaction with the community but freaking out inside speaking in front of all of these beauties! I push through my fear because I know what love is in this group. Thank you ALL for letting me be a part of it. So no one feels left out, showing the group and TeamBIC pics. Gah, no @CarolBT ๐Ÿ˜”. Except for @ElleElleG who was always stuck on me!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Buootiful, awesome pictures!  The meetup sound so fun - I'm so jealous that you all got to go!

@Buootiful  Thank you for sharing with us. Iโ€™m glad you had a great time with these lovely ladies.

Thank you so much!! We are going next year, rain or shine, right @fatimamummy ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww it was so nice finally meeting you this weekend @Buootiful Heart You touched me with your speech, I am so glad you felt comfortable being yourself with us because you are a part of our family Heart I can not believe I forgot your brush set...grrr lol. Not to worry, it will be on it's way to you very very soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ohhhh, @Mcakes   *not gonna cry, not gonna cry*.... Thank you so so  much!! It feels good to be a part of something!  I will be on the lookout for the pkg :). How are you liking the Clover??

Photos152
  • SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg
  • New BFFs x SEPHORiA
  • IMG_2286.JPG
  • IMG_2287.JPG
  • IMG_2288 (1).JPG
testing