cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

So happy to see you had a great time, @MayarLampkin !  We'll have to meet next year! xoxoxo

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Yes I would definitely love to meet next year!

Great photos and your makeup looks stunning in the last photo! What foundation are you wearing? <333

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Thank you!! I’m using the new fenty hydrating pro filter foundation!

@MayarLampkin So happy to hear that you made a friendship at Sephoria last year and you went this year together! How cool 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

I LOVE seeing Everyone's pics!!!

Can I just say, FINALLY, an event that is catering to WOMEN!!! 😉 😉 😉  Woohoo with all the gorgeous, model men at the beck and call of the Sephoria Ladies.!!!!!!!!! @TeamBIC 

@Buootiful As I've been going through the pictures, I've been seeing a lot of muscular, oiled up, shirtless men...

LOL @sprocketta ! Take that, classic car auto shows! 🙂

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

#SEPHORiASweepstakes #lashstories Had such a great time at SEPHORiA! Definitely worth a girls’ trip to LA! (Would love for it to be in NY next year.) the masterclass with Sarah & Christine of Glow Recipe was fantastic. Loved the entire experience!

Right?! Best girls trip ever! So glad you had a great time @kiki328 😄 

@kiki328 ,

It's great that this was such an awesome Sephoria for you!

So glad you had a great time, @kiki328 !   We'll have to meet next year! xoxoxoxo

@kiki328 so glad to hear you had a good time!! I love hearing about the fun weekends  attendees make out of their LA travel. We will share your feedback as well 🙂

To enter the #SEPHORiAsweepstakes be sure to head to the Gallery or your entry won’t count (www.sephora.com/gallery). Oh- and make sure it’s only you in the photo when you post 🙂 You can enter up to 5 times before midnight today (9/9). Good luck!!

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

I had too much fun at Sephoria that I even forgot to eat! Left happy and hangry 🙂 will do this event again next year! #SEPHORiASweepstakes

Beautiful pics @Rosemarie21  Glad to know you had a great time.

Gorgeous pics @Rosemarie21 ! So glad to hear you had a great time, see you next year 😄 

@Rosemarie21 ,

Great time at Sephoria for you!   I'm so glad!

Your pics are beautiful, @Rosemarie21 !  So happy to hear you had fun! xoxoxo

@Rosemarie21 What great photos! So glad to hear that you had fun 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Hi @Rosemarie21 so glad you had fun at SEPHORiA and LOVE the photos ❤️ 

To enter the #SEPHORiAsweepstakes be sure to head to the Gallery or your entry won’t count (www.sephora.com/gallery). You can enter up to 5 times before midnight today (9/9). Good luck!!

Love your photos and glad to hear you enjoyed your experience! <333

testing