cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@Buootiful I haven't been able to take him for a test drive yet, just admiring his beautiful packaging 😄 

@Buootiful ,

I'm glad that you had such a great time with the BIC gang!  Good photos!

Thank you! @tsavorite 

@Buootiful  Awwww thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. All of you look so lovely. 

Thank you so much! @PrettyPaint 

So fun to meet you at the event, @Buootiful !  I love the group pics!  Awww @ElleElleG will always be next to your heart! ❤️

It was so good to meet you, too! May next year be even better! 🙂 @Tamara76 

@Buootiful Love these pics and feel the same way about the BIC community.  Glad to see you ladies got a chance to meet up.

Thank you! We are so lucky to be a part of it 🙂 @sprocketta 

@Buootiful   It was awesome finally meeting you!  

OMG, It was soo awesome meeting you too! Next time we must do some highlighting and wine 🙂 @heartsmyface 

@Buootiful   That sounds like a dream date!!   I’m holding you to that!  

Your photos are amazing and you look stunning! I love the bold, smoky eye and lip look you created. Thank you for being such an awesome member of the BIC community. <333

Awww, thank you so so much! It was my first time doing a black smokey eye. I might want to wear this everyday 🙂 @PenelopeBT  Thank you for all the compliments and the hard work you do for us!

Go for it @Buootiful , a good smokey eye is always welcomed, day or night!

Hahaha, that's all the push I need 🙂 Thank you, MWUAH!!! @danielledanielle 

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

It’s been such a great weekend, and I am still trying to process everything. I can’t wait to go through all the bags of goodies, and try out some of the things I never tried before. It was my first time at sephoria and it was such a blast, I can’t wait for next year. It was also such a pleasure to finally meet some of the people here at this group.

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Love your gorgeous pics!!! It was the Best meeting you! .Here's to more BIC outings and events! with you!  😉

Also, not gonna lie,  seeing you and others' pics with the models makes me determined to go to Sephoria next year, LOL! 🙂 You and the hunk on the bike, woohoo!! @Anastasiya13 

@Buootiful  Thank you hon. I am so happy to finally officially meet you, instead of just running into you haha. Aww cant wait to go to many more events with you hon, and heck next year you definitely should come to Sephoria, it was a blast, and heck we can take the pictures with the cuties from the booths 🙂

@Anastasiya13 Ooh that looks like so much fun! And I love the last photo you included, all those Sephora bags! Swoon ❤️

@SamtianIt was a blast, and girl tell me about it. All those bags are for the freebies at the event.

3 Replies
testing