cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Don’t think we got to meet—I was w/ two gf’s and forgot all about the BIC area 😞 one of my gf’s just wanted two empty cups and the bartender was kind enough to give them to her. Warning: do NOT put these cups in the dishwasher!! Unless you want a shrinky-dink cup, LOL🤪😜

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Ooooo...chic cup and that drink looks delicious. <333

Cute cup, @AudieMama!

the drink sounds perfect, I will need to try it.

the drink sounds perfect, I will need to try it.

I have done the pineapple juice and champagne, you should...

I have done the pineapple juice and champagne, you should try it with strawberry juice and champagne.

RE: the drink sounds perfect, I will need to try it.

Also try adding pineapple juice for something different from your everyday mimosas!

@AudieMama What a cute cup! The drink looks so yummy 🙂

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

We had a great time!! This was like trick-or-treating for makeup junkies!!

@AudieMama ,

Congratulations on attending and having so much fun! 

"Trick or Treating for Makeup Junkies!" - I love this!

So funny, that is the PERFECT description!!!

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

looks like so much fun. I have to try and go next year. Love the Facebook posts.

Just the fact that you’re a Corgi Mommy, I love you!! I’m in love w/ my Corgi nephew!! His butt and sploot are everything! 😜😂😘

Sephoria was amazing. I had a wonderful time! Thank you @TeamBIC for everything! 💞 I have many pictures to share, but for now... Euphoria:

Oh hey there stunner @bem564 😉 It was so great finally meeting you this weekend Heart Your skin is even more gorgeous in person! Hope we get to spend more time together next year!

@Mcakes How did I miss this? Oh it was so wonderful meeting you. You are gorgeous! And so kind. Hopefully next time we have more time to talk! Thank you for your kind words. ❤️

Yaaasssss, girl!  Looking gorgeous!!!!  It was so much fun meeting you this weekend, @bem564 !!!!   xoxoxoxoxo

You are an absolute gem, @Tamara76. So fun meeting you! Xoxo💞💞

@bem564 ,

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your pictures!  It looks like such a great time!

@bem564  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!  I was looking for you like a mad woman when it finally dawned on me who you were after we chatted on the garden!!   You were missing your hat and glasses your avatar always sports😅.  

Awwwwww!!! ❤️Yes! Next time I’ll wear my hat!😍I had so much fun!!! @heartsmyface

Yummy sandwhich, lol! It was awesome spending time with you at the BIC Meetup🤗 @bem564 😚😚😚

@

testing