cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Same here!!! 🙂 It was like becoming instant friends! <333 You are too sweet!  @bem564 Thank you!!!

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

I borrowed this off of the Sephora, Sephoria2019 story page! hehehe. Honestly, the biggest highlight was of course, collecting samples and learning about new brands, but for me, it was meeting brand owners. Having the chance to meet the genius behind some of these brands was incredible. I didn't get to personally hang out of with all of you out there, which was unfortunate, but I'm from Houston, TX and would love to meet some of you sometime! For next year, my only wish is that the price point does not increase, however the entry time does increase to 5 hour sessions. You really needed 5-6 hours in my opinion, to be able to comfortably get a taste of everything that Sephoria has to offer! I still had an incredible time! Did anyone notice how friendly literally everyone working the event was? even security was so warm and welcoming upon entry and exit! love you all and hope to meet some of you next time or before that! -Emaan Emaanofsteel

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Aww, looks like you had a lot of fun!!. Thanks for pointing that out about Brand Owners. I did not know that and thought it was just for the masterclasses. I do hope they dont increase the price point but I am going next year!!  @madgrl786 

@madgrl786   How fun that your photo got posted!  I’m g’ad you had such a great time and got to enjoy the bliss of hanging out with brand owners!  Everyone was so friendly- especially Annie!!  She gives such good hugs and is just a sweetie!!   Next year we’ll be sure to keep an eye out for you in the crowds!!!  💖💖💖

Hi Emaan!  I'm from H-town as well, nice to see you here!

I would totally agree on everything that you mentioned, especially meeting people behind your favorite products is the best thing ever!

Congrats on the feature btw madgrl786!

Ooh congrats on getting posted @madgrl786 ! Glad you had a lot of fun meeting with the brand owners, I think that's something Sephoria does so well. 

Oh my goodness what a beautiful pic! So happy you had fun! xoxoxoxo   @madgrl786 

It was so nice to finally meet many of you at the BIC meetup last night, and thank you so much, BIC team, for including me even though I was unable to make it to Sephoria! I don't have any pictures (for the handful of you who follow me on Instagram, you know I take pictures of objects and landscapes, not people, ha), unfortunately, but I was very impressed with some of the selfie lights y'all have for your phones! But anyway, after years on here, it was truly an amazing experience to see everyone in person.

I am so happy I finally got to meet you in person this past weekend @txcatx Heart After all these years, it's so nice to finally put a voice to your face lol. I hope we can spend more time at Sephoria next year! 

I am sooooooooo happy we finally met in person, @txcatx !  I love how we live an hour apart from each other, but had to go all the way to LA to meet - lol! xoxoxoxo

@txcatx   It was so fun to meet you and be on Team Trouble with you!    I would lose all over again if it meant hanging out again (but next time we’ll just cheat better;)) 

RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

It was good meeting you as well!:)

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Discussing Sephoria and all its feels! Fun, informational, giving, creative event! I can’t for next year! #sephoria#selfies #sephora

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Ok I totally missed this room lol, this lighting is perfection! So excited for Sephoria 2020

Re: RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Cute pic!  Looks like you had fun, @Psaravia xoxoxoxo

IMG_2286.JPGSephoria afterparty, courtesy of Sephora.  Blessed to be included.

Yes, it is all about the makeup (and the skincare, and the fragrance....) but tonight reminded me about the importance of this community and how it creates long term relationships, conversation and trust.  I was so thrilled to meet people with whom I have engaged online for years - in person.  And, as much as I appreciate putting a face to my community members, I equally appreciate meeting the Sephora mods (and exec) who are so committed and passionate about what they do.  And, they are also willing to discuss skincare (and makeup), which is a huge plus in my book.

I did not go to Sephoria this year.  From what I heard tonight, big mistake.  No other company does this and the experience is amazing.  Next year, I will be first in line.

I'm not tagging anyone because I'm tired and will definitely miss someone.

Having stepped back from the community for a while, I can say that I really made friends who outlasted my absence.  And who can recommend the best eye shadow, concealer or serum.

Thank you Sephora for including me. 

IMG_2287.JPGIMG_2288 (1).JPG

I thought I saw that you were coming to the meetup but was so happy when I walked in to really see you there @meganlisa ! It was great to finally meet you Heart Glad you are considering coming next year, it really is such an amazing event!

@meganlisa I am so happy to have finally met you in person!  I recognized you the minute you walked in and I am so happy you joined us!!!  I hope you can come to Sephoria with us next year - You'll love it!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

@meganlisa   It was so good to finally meet you!   You can’t ever leave us-  not forever anyway;). 

I love that I both met old friends there and made new ones as well!  It was such a good atmosphere!  

@heartsmyface Agreed.  I was so thrilled to meet up with such welcoming old and new friends.  A true reminded that you can always come back to BIC, no matter how long you have been away, and still find a welcoming home.

I still remember us both latching on the greyish Mac lipstick, I don't even remember the collection, but I bought it because it was so great on you (and I love it!!).

@heartsmyface wrote:

@meganlisa   It was so good to finally meet you!   You can’t ever leave us-  not forever anyway;). 

I love that I both met old friends there and made new ones as well!  It was such a good atmosphere!  

@meganlisa @Oh what was it called... terre nova or something.... it was from a space collection!  I believe I have two of them somewhere!!  :D.  

5 Replies
testing