cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

SEPHORiA_Wristbands.jpg

We can barely believe it, but SEPHORiA is officially HERE and we’re stoked for another fun-filled weekend surrounded by our favorite brands and people, obsessing over all things beauty the best way we know how – with you! @LexBT@CarolBT, @KatieBT, and @BrendaBT can’t wait to see you, so don’t forget to stop by the Community Café and hang with us person!

We’ve loved reading about all your pre-event excitement in @Mcakes' amazing SEPHORiA Diaries thread, and now the time has finally come! While we’ll be busy having a blast mingling with BIC members IRL, we’ll also snap some photos and share them here in this thread. But let’s be honest – SEPHORiA is all about you.

Reply and share all your pics and thoughts on the event below!

And for those of you who want to join in on the SEPHORiA fun, you can enter the #SEPHORiASweepstakes (ending 9/9/2019)! Share a selfie to the Gallery (make sure you use the hashtag #SEPHORiASweepstakes in the title) and you could be randomly selected to win one of three $500 Sephora gift cards. Check out the official rules here – and good luck!

Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@meganlisa @Oh what was it called... terre nova or something.... it was from a space collection!  I believe I have two of them somewhere!!  :D.  

@heartsmyface I loved it.  Don't know where mine is now, but I absolutely loved the shade.

RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

It was great meeting all of you. I’m a newbie but i was made to feel welcome amongst all of you & i so appreciate it:) i will be more active in the community going forward:) had a blast!:)

Re: RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@kami2hot So great to meet you as well.  This is such a welcoming and great community.  Glad you are part of it.

RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

How did you get invited to the after party? By specific brand? Looked fun!

Re: RE: Re: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@AudieMama Sephora.  The kindness of the mods.

Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

Benefit Brows are evvverrrrrrthhhhiiinnnggg 👀❤️❤️❤️

@danielledanielle ,

I'm glad that you got to experience Sephoria  AND got great brows from Benefit!

It all looks like so much fun!

@danielledanielle It was so much fun meeting y'all Saturday night!  xoxoxoxo

Same.  I'm still on a BIC/Sephoria glow...I looooooved meeting all of you.

@danielledanielle, Love the brows!

@danielledanielle, Love the brows!

Your brows look great @danielledanielle! Hope you're having a great time 🙂

RE: Share your SEPHORiA Euphoria

@danielledanielle I’m on my way!! Your brows look good

Thank you!

Thank you!

Just arrived at Sephoria and met the sweetest human @KatieBT who showed me this glorious community! I’m a long time sephora lover, but so excited to join the forum. Can’t wait to meet some of you inside and see your epic lewkssss. 

New BFFs x SEPHORiANew BFFs x SEPHORiA

@KatieBT   just throwing it out there that you could make cushion covers with that print as point perks and we’d grab them all up;) 

So happy you had fun, @Brieutiful !  You'll love the Community!!!!  xoxoxoxo

@Brieutiful thanks for hanging out with us at the Community Café!! You are going to looooove the BIC - it doesn’t have to end at SEPHORiA, we are here to geek out over beauty all year long!

Did you have a good time? I completely missed the Good Dye Young booth so if you have pictures please share! So happy we got to meet this weekend ❤️

Yay!! Meeting you and learning about the community was one of my highlights of the day! Thanks for taking the time 🙂

YES! The Good Dye Young booth was awesome! I stopped by during the meet and greet so I got to say what’s up to the founders Brian and Hayley. They also had rad shampoo and conditioner  samples and a preview of their new hair styling/heat protecting primer! Also loads of poser paste to add some temporary color to your hair. What was your fave sample or booth of the weekend?

Beauty PalsBeauty Pals

@Brieutiful   Ah, i was looking for you on Instagram after @KatieBTs post!   We would have swooped you up in a heartbeat had we known you were alone and one of us!  

Nice to meet you!!  

@heartsmyface  omg you’re the sweetest!! Hope you had the best time 🙂 My insta is @briannemckay- next time we’ll have to say hello!

12 Replies
testing