Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora spring sale 2019

Does anyone know when the spring sale is going to be?

Re: Sephora spring sale 2019

@seh16E957D22C-8E5C-4BEA-A3F1-203D0D32D573.png

Omg awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

Hey! So Trendmood posted an update and get ready for it.... Rouge is getting 20%!! The dates are as followed:

April 26 - May 6 for Rouge

May 2 - 6 for VIB (-15%)

May 2 - 6 for Insider (-10%)

Happy shopping 🙂

Thank you!!! So excited 

Hi @seh16,

Please be sure to stay tuned to Sephora's emails, and updates here in BIC for more information regarding upcoming promotions. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

I periodically check back to see if Sephora is trying anything to win back my customer loyalty and once again I see that the answer is a flat out NO. A 15% discount is not particularly tempting considering VIB get the same discount for spending far less and considering that other stores routinely offer far better sales (eg just picked up $300 worth of products of my choosing for $200 worth of points at Shoppers Drug Mart/Beauty Boutique AND got a large number of samples as a bonus). On top of this Sephora 's empty promises to improve the now monthly "wows" and rewards bazaar have long ago worn thin. I am not sure why I even bother to check back with Sephora. 

It becomes clearer and clearer to me that Sephora does not want my business. Frankly, do they even want to be in Canada? I wish they would just sign over their exclusive brands to SDM/Beauty Boutique and be done with it instead of pretending they will improve.

Wow! I couldn’t agree with your thoughts more.. I been a Rouge at Sephora for about 5 years in a row and it’s so upsetting the lack of thought and discount we get. I stared buying at Ulta recently because of it and I already achieve Platinum status all that’s lost business and I don’t plan to go back anytime soon.

Thanks. I understand not everyone has the same budget but we should be rewarded a little more. It also made me think about how we were forced to redeem points for 2 day shipping instead of being rewarded with it in the past.i feel like it’s been more Take than Give the past year or so with Sephora. I have more negative facts and opinions than I do positive ones and know I’m not the only one.....

Although I will say since posting this I have seen it’s been confirmed online that rouges are getting 20% off his time around which I’m super appreciative of and will be doing a haul but I haven’t gotten my email or flyer in the mail yet and it starts in just over a week

also I wish Sephora would compete more and send out 20% discounts when ulta does the ones that includes prestige brands because then I’d still purchase from Sephora as I believe they have more Selection. 

However at the end of the day and all the hoopla I think I’m going to curb back this year and only purchase exclusives I can’t get anywhere else and look towards ulta more. You can climb the later faster and with more rewards 

Has Sephora heard and considered all the buzz around Rouge only getting 15% which is the same as VIBs who can reach that status only spending $350 VS Rouge who spend at least $1000 ..... so you only give us rouges 20% once a year... then similar discounts as those who spend less.. especially with Ulta offering 20% off prestige brands a few times a year. What’s really left to keep me loyal and higher status with not much of anything in higher rewards.... and add in the fact the samples have been decreased from 3 to 2 and majority of the time they’re never what we pick anyway...just random ones tossed in"...... I’m underwhelmed just like many others. Just food for thought. 

I completely agree. You have to make it worth it for your customers to stay loyal to your company when there are others such as ulta offering better incentives 

I agree!  I'm not actively trying to re-Rouge anymore.  I know at VIB, I'll still get a comparable discount.  And  I am finding myself going to Ulta more - I've achieved their diamond level in a few months (yikes!).  Wish Rouge would get better continual discounts (like VIB sales).  But honorable mention to the recent round of Rouge Gifts a few months ago (like 750 pts or free 2-day shipping that you took from us...) 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 52 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • E957D22C-8E5C-4BEA-A3F1-203D0D32D573.png
testing