Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Sephora's Parent Company To the Rescue!

So proud of LVMH Group for pledging 200M Euros ($226M USD) towards the rebuilding of Notre Dame.  It was matched by L'Oreal which owns many of the brands Sephora carries.

It's nice to see that some of the profits they earn from us will be put to such wonderful use.

If you haven't had the honor of visiting Notre Dame, it's something you should put on your bucket list.  I've heard a lot of church bells in my life, but none of them have been as beautiful as the bells of Notre Dame.

Re: Sephora's Parent Company To the Rescue!

Thanks for sharing, @flamingolegs !

I haven't been to Paris in about 18 years, but I visited Notre Dame Cathedral many times prior to that so I was truly heartbroken to see the news yesterday! 😞

It makes me so happy to see companies like LVMH stepping up and donating to restore this historical treasure!

@flamingolegs I am also so happy to see this! Thanks for sharing!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: Sephora's Parent Company To the Rescue!

Thanks for sharing!

That's wonderful news! Thanks for sharing, @flamingolegs.

So glad to hear this. Thanks for posting @flamingolegs 

Wow, that's really awesome of them!  It was so heartbreaking to see the news yesterday of the fire.  I've never been to Notre Dame, but it's been on my list since I was a teen.  I am so grateful that LVMH Group is pledging to help.  I'm sure publicity was not their motive in making this donation, but their generosity is definitely encouraging me to spend a little more.  ❤️

That is so great to hear they are donating so much! Thank you for sharing @flamingolegs ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 37 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing