Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

Anonymous Insider

Both, but how to only if the customer specifies

Both, but how to only if the customer specifies
Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

I would love to know how to do Kim Kardashian's eye makeup. Also Kat Von D as well. and which brushes to use. They tell me at the Sephora store but by the time I get home I have forgotten. 

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

how to as well! very important

how-to steps are a must!

how-to steps are a must!
Anonymous Insider

I would like to learn how to make smokey eyes in a quick and easy fashion.

Thank you.

Kathy Labuda 

learn how to steps also

learn how to steps also

I would like to learn how-to steps as well so I can recreate the look on my own.

You should tell people how. If you dont explain what you're doing, then how can we expect to get the same georgous look at home?

both!

Anonymous Insider

Woman Very Happy

I would love it if Sephora...

• Asked what look i was looking for ( plump lips, smokey eye, how to apply concealer)
  • Then tell me step by step how to do it.

Recently when i had a "makeover", it all was too much. JUST CAKEY. I personally dont like foundation on my skin.

Anonymous Insider

Just give me the look and list of products!

Just give me the look and list of products!

both!

both!

learn how-to steps also

learn how-to steps also

Learn how-to!

Learn how-to!

how to steps are a must!

how to steps are a must!
Anonymous Insider

I think while giving me the look teach me the steps to achieve that look at home.

learn how to - then i can know how to do it again if i wanted to

Anonymous Insider

Hii 

Dose Sephora give free makeovers? My bat mitzvah is tomorrow and I was panning on going to Sephora for my makeupp... please email mee (: 

learn how-to also (:

Learn how to steps also

Learn how to steps also
Anonymous Insider

Hello,

I am 28 years old. Till now I haven't used any face products at all. Now I want to start using them, but I don't know which because there are so many. I also realized that around my lips some lines are appearing especially when I smile. Please can you recommend me what products should I start using for my age. I don't know if I should start the antiwrinckle now or not. Or is there a product for wrinkles I should start at that age?

Thank you.

126 Replies
testing