Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Step by Step

Learn how-to steps..Because then you know what they did a...

Learn how-to steps..Because then you know what they did and how to look like that! (:

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

I need both!  I love the smokey eye look but would love a demo and step by step for home.  Sometimes it takes me awhile to get it.

I would like a nice makeup look for myself I have very fair skin and I would like to add alot more color to it and learn how to apply foundation without making my skin look blotchy!

I really want to know how i can get a natural look, but without it looking like there is nothing there. Alos how bout using other colors to create a very neutral natural look?

learn how-to steps as well

learn how-to steps as well
Highlighted

How-to steps are more helpful than someone else just putt...

How-to steps are more helpful than someone else just putting the make-up on your face. I need to know how to recreate the look later!

learn how-to steps also

learn how-to steps also

Oh, I *so* need the steps, too.  And my hand held, and for important explanations to be repeated. ;-)

I agree with most everyone that both learn how to and the look would be best. I also agree with the poster that stated if she knew how to use a product correctly, it would be more of an incentive to purchase it! I know I basically agreed with the majority, so not sure why I wanted my opinion known, but thank you for giving me the opportunity! Smiley Wink