Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

learn the steps

learn the steps

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Learn how-to steps also....how-to steps and application tricks and secrets would be great on the store website too! Example: an eyeshadow information screen could include a link to eyeshadow application tips same with lipstick, blush etc....!!!!!

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Which foundation, powder, bronzer match for my Chocolate skin tone?

Both should be available but the customer can choose depending on if they have the time for it or not.

how do I get an express service 10 minute makeover?

learn how-to as well... then i can achieve that look by myself and i won't have to annoy you anymore Smiley Tongue

both otherwise why am i getting some amazing look that i...

both otherwise why am i getting some amazing look that i cant replicate?

Hi All,

I am a new mom and working and donot get enought time to spend on myself. But 10 min in-store makeover is certainly i can spend on myself to look beautiful and frankly hide the dark circles (due to limited sleep). I would be interested in buying some of the products used for the makeover. Pls email me for any question.

thanks

teach us the steps or give us a flyer with step-by-step basics would help too

how-to steps! I want to have gained knowledge of applying...

how-to steps! I want to have gained knowledge of applying makeup from my experience.

Step by Step

Learn how-to steps..Because then you know what they did a...

Learn how-to steps..Because then you know what they did and how to look like that! (:
Highlighted

I need both!  I love the smokey eye look but would love a demo and step by step for home.  Sometimes it takes me awhile to get it.

I would like a nice makeup look for myself I have very fair skin and I would like to add alot more color to it and learn how to apply foundation without making my skin look blotchy!

I really want to know how i can get a natural look, but without it looking like there is nothing there. Alos how bout using other colors to create a very neutral natural look?

learn how-to steps as well

learn how-to steps as well

How-to steps are more helpful than someone else just putt...

How-to steps are more helpful than someone else just putting the make-up on your face. I need to know how to recreate the look later!

learn how-to steps also

learn how-to steps also

Oh, I *so* need the steps, too.  And my hand held, and for important explanations to be repeated. ;-)

I agree with most everyone that both learn how to and the look would be best. I also agree with the poster that stated if she knew how to use a product correctly, it would be more of an incentive to purchase it! I know I basically agreed with the majority, so not sure why I wanted my opinion known, but thank you for giving me the opportunity! Smiley Wink

i don't get a chance to travel 2 hrs to a store, just shop online.  however, if i did have a chance to be in a sephora

store, i'd like to be thorough and learn how to achieve a look.

Learn how-to steps also, for sure.  I need to be able to do it later!

how much is a in store makeover?

The Express service is pretty useless for anything other than lip colors. With only a store employee (not a cosmetician) helping you they often don't know how to correctly use some products. Plus, the few times I've asked for one, it seems like the sales associate would rather be on a chain gang than help me with makeup tips. And beyond that, they make you wait forever. I've been in stores where there is more help than customers and still have to wait 15 or 20 min. To directly answer the question; what's the point of getting a makeup tip that you can't replicate? And slightly off topic, couldn't you please give us a chair with a back and a stable way to get into (and out of) it? After a long day's shopping those stools are torture and trying to get on it is a little like vertical twister.

Wow, that's pretty scathing.  I've had both express service and store makeovers and I've found the employees to be helpful and I've never had to wait anything like 20 minutes to be helped.  I have picked up many useful tips as well.  Also, why shouldn't you be able to replicate a makeup tip?  I've had people not only show me how to use something but watch me do it.

Maybe your store isn't the most helpful here, but I've personally had a lot of help and learned many things from in-person service.