Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Hi All,

I am a new mom and working and donot get enought time to spend on myself. But 10 min in-store makeover is certainly i can spend on myself to look beautiful and frankly hide the dark circles (due to limited sleep). I would be interested in buying some of the products used for the makeover. Pls email me for any question.

thanks

Anonymous Insider

both otherwise why am i getting some amazing look that i...

both otherwise why am i getting some amazing look that i cant replicate?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

learn how-to as well... then i can achieve that look by myself and i won't have to annoy you anymore 😛

how do I get an express service 10 minute makeover?

Anonymous Insider

Which foundation, powder, bronzer match for my Chocolate skin tone?

Both should be available but the customer can choose depending on if they have the time for it or not.

Anonymous Insider

Learn how-to steps also....how-to steps and application tricks and secrets would be great on the store website too! Example: an eyeshadow information screen could include a link to eyeshadow application tips same with lipstick, blush etc....!!!!!

Anonymous Insider

learn the steps

learn the steps

Learn how steps are a must with the look!

Anonymous Insider

learn how-to steps

i step by step makeovers

Anonymous Insider

i want to buy make up for ever hd foundation but i dont k...

i want to buy make up for ever hd foundation but i dont know what shade i have to buy
Anonymous Insider

Both..there's no sense in getting a new look unless you can reproduce it at home.

Anonymous Insider

Give the steps then a demo if I like a makeover I want to be able to wear it over and over again not just out if the store.

Ask the customer if she wants the how-to steps also, learning would be nice(:

learn how-to steps

learn how-to steps

how to steps too

how to steps too
Anonymous Insider

learn how-to steps too!

Anonymous Insider

I think that it'd be important to do both in a quick run...

I think that it'd be important to do both in a quick run through with maybe some take home instruction cards or something; you can do it it - but you'd need some at least high notes to know how to recreate it on your own!
Anonymous Insider

learn how-to steps also!

learn how-to steps also!
testing