Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to steps also?

both!

both!

Just give me the look and list of products!

Just give me the look and list of products!
Highlighted

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

Woman Very Happy

I would love it if Sephora...

• Asked what look i was looking for ( plump lips, smokey eye, how to apply concealer)
  • Then tell me step by step how to do it.

Recently when i had a "makeover", it all was too much. JUST CAKEY. I personally dont like foundation on my skin.

Re: Sephora's Express Service 10 min in-store makeover: just give me the look -or- learn how-to step

both!

You should tell people how. If you dont explain what you're doing, then how can we expect to get the same georgous look at home?

I would like to learn how-to steps as well so I can recreate the look on my own.

learn how to steps also

learn how to steps also

I would like to learn how to make smokey eyes in a quick and easy fashion.

Thank you.

Kathy Labuda 

how-to steps are a must!

how-to steps are a must!

how to as well! very important

I would love to know how to do Kim Kardashian's eye makeup. Also Kat Von D as well. and which brushes to use. They tell me at the Sephora store but by the time I get home I have forgotten. 

Both, but how to only if the customer specifies

Both, but how to only if the customer specifies

learn how-to steps also!

learn how-to steps also!

I think that it'd be important to do both in a quick run...

I think that it'd be important to do both in a quick run through with maybe some take home instruction cards or something; you can do it it - but you'd need some at least high notes to know how to recreate it on your own!

learn how-to steps too!

how to steps too

how to steps too

learn how-to steps

learn how-to steps

Ask the customer if she wants the how-to steps also, learning would be nice(:

Give the steps then a demo if I like a makeover I want to be able to wear it over and over again not just out if the store.

Both..there's no sense in getting a new look unless you can reproduce it at home.

i want to buy make up for ever hd foundation but i dont k...

i want to buy make up for ever hd foundation but i dont know what shade i have to buy

i step by step makeovers

learn how-to steps

Learn how steps are a must with the look!