cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

yeah can't really access the site via mobile so that's not really an option. Too many problems I rarely try. Thx!!! @PinkEvergreen

@veronika23 I find the same via the app. I steer clear of it because it’s so buggy 🙁

Anonymous Insider

I can't add everything to my favorites list. For example the Sephora collection 12 hour eyeliner in matte black and Cover FX perfect light highlighter powder. I keep hiting the button underneath basket but it wont work.

@Anonymous @veronika23 I’ve had this happen when my login token has expired. It should give an error indicating this but it doesn’t. I just clear my cookies and temporary files, shut my browser, log back into Sephora, and I’m back in business 👍

I also have a lot of problems with the love list and adding products to it.

@Anonymousare you in quick look mode or on the product page? Sometimes one or the other works.

Unable to log on from browser or put anything in my favorites or see my favorites

@KatieBTwrote:

Hey BeautyTalkers,

@KatieBTwrote:

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Thanks!
Katie

Clearing my search history worked like a charm!

Anonymous Insider

I can’t get past the promo page to place my order! 380398AC-88FE-4DD6-B584-D4CA7FB07FE9.png

I have been getting this error message for months now and can't load the site. Obviously I'm not the only one having this issue

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 7.28.49 PM.png

Ant suggested fixes with this? Is there something that I can do with cookies?

Thanks!

Laura

I can’t view any video of any product for more than one month from my iPad and my cell phone as well, it keeps on loading and never work!

Don’t know what’s the problem

Ok, now I can't post looks on the app OR the website. This is pretty annoying and I'm not really sure what to do to fix it. 

Hello. It's Friday, December 15, 2017. Sephora's original message here about site problems getting repaired is dated from MARCH this year, 2017. Still no fix???!!!???

Trying to view my Beauty Insider Rewards and receive this message

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Apache Server at *.sephora.com Port 443HELP US, SEPHORA!!!! This is ridiculous!!!

I have gotten an error almost every time i try to use the website for WEEKS and I can't even contact customer support about it because i get the SAME ERROR on the customer support page. if you can't handle the traffic, you need to STOP SENDING EMAILS driving traffic to the site. i am a long time extremely loyal customer, always telling people sephora is better than Ulta or Birchbox but this is totally out of hand and I am completely disgusted that you can't manage to keep the website up for 5 minutes so I can do my stupid Christmas shopping. If this isn't fixed today, i'm taking my shopping to another company. i'm DONE.

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

image.pngThis is the error I get when I select Clinique Moisture Surge Extend Thirst Relief, which I've bought countless times and obviously is carried by Sephora. I hope these errors are fixed soon!

Ever since I first downloaded the app it won't let me pos...

Ever since I first downloaded the app it won't let me post looks. Has anyone else had this issue and/or found a solution?

I have been having the same issues with accessing reviews of products on the Sephora website as the last person who posted.  Every time I try to see reviews past the first page an error pops up that looks like this:

Screenshot_20171210-120813.png

I love Sephora and it's been very frustrating, especially with researching new products and gifts for the holidays.  I hope this problem is rectified soon.

I'm getting this error in Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. It's across multiple devices (iPad, Android phone, and Windows PC). It's definitely an issue with a website. When I do manage to open a product page, I can't read more than the first page of reviews even though a # clearly states there are more than 1700 reviews. This has been going on for months now. I'll be ordering through Dermstore, where I can actually read reviews. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.09.00 PM.png

THAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL DAY TO ME TOO!

antigone80 wrote:

I'm getting this error in Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. It's across multiple devices (iPad, Android phone, and Windows PC). It's definitely an issue with a website. When I do manage to open a product page, I can't read more than the first page of reviews even though a # clearly states there are more than 1700 reviews. This has been going on for months now. I'll be ordering through Dermstore, where I can actually read reviews. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 11.09.00 PM.png

I'm unable to checkout my order on website and app as well.

I'm unable to checkout my order on website and app as well.

I haven't been able to add products to my basket for weeks I'm so frustrated. I even downloaded the app to see if I could on there but nope. I don't know if anyone else is struggling as well. 

RE: Sephora.com Site Issues

Oh good! I thought it was my computer. I can't view my own or anyone else's profile. I believe the message I would get is that it was unavailable.
testing