cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 1.27.54 AM.pngCan't access my loves. Error on the website:

And just nothing happens on the app.

Now I can't even print a return shipping label on sephora.ca. Please fix!

arrgghh  same here----wth????

This is relatively minor, but frustrating still. I can't vote on any reviews! I click, nothing happens. What's going on?? (And does anyone from the Sephora team monitor this board?)

Hi

I cannot see the pictures of any product and earlier today I couldn't even access the website, the error message showing was something like "cannot access this webpage from this server", I tried with both Safari and Google Chrome and had the same problem.

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 12.00.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 12.00.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 12.01.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-11 at 12.02.37 PM.png

I can never get sephora.com to work in google chrome. I always get a "bad request" message, I've got this trying to click on anything on the site. I can only get to sephora.com, but I can't do anything from there without getting that message. I even get it clicking on links that lead to sephora sometimes. Very frustrating. Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 2.50.36 PM.png

I keep getting this too.

I'm having a problem with the website on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It's not a browser issue at all. It's totally a site issue. Totally frustrating!

I have the same problem with Google Chrome. I clear the cache and cookies, but that does not correct the problem for me. I still get the "400 Bad Request".  It's so frustrating!  

I get that sometimes. Try clearing your cache, deleting your Sephora cookies, then reboot. It clears it up for me. hth

For the past week I haven't been able to leave reviews. I keep getting an error message that reads "Something went wrong, please try again later." 

Same thing is happening to me! I've tried using different browsers. I tried writing it on my phone. I tried it different days at different times. Every time I get the same "Something went wrong message."

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Hopefully it gets fixed. 

I haven't been able to upload looks to the sephora website

For weeks I've had trouble on the site when I'm accessing it on Google Chrome. I get this error message when I click on an item:

"Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie

/n

Apache Server at *.sephora.com Port 2543"I don't have a problem using Firefox.

Same!

i havethe same issue and i don't know how to fix it

Exactly the same for the last 4 weeks, it's kind of annoying.. when is really going to be fixed?

I haven't been able to checkout items in my basket for over two weeks. I'm giving up. This is not acceptable as a business. I will find makeups elsewhere.

What a complete bummer. I have a full basket, ready to check out... and the site just reloads! I can't check out of my basket. I've tried several browsers, same result. This is mind blowing that a company would shoot itself in the foot this badly! Guess I'm heading to Beauty Habit instead. So disappointed.

I'm having the same problem! Trying to buy a palette that appears to be sold out in stores. Every time I click "checkout" the screen refreshes (with the Sephora logo over top of the screen) and then just goes back to my basket.

I tried 3 different browsers, tried clearing my cache, tried going through PayPal rather than checkout. Nothing works.

The refresh happens too quickly to get a screenshot.

4 Replies
testing