cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

I haven't been able to check out for weeks.  Like others, the shopping bag page just reloads but the website won't allow me to proceed from there.  Clearing cache and cookies and using a different browser do not fix the problem.  Seriously Sephora?  Having a working website is kind of basic to surviving as a retailer these days isn't it?  Is the Board of Directors aware that this problem (based on prior conversations) has been recurring for YEARS?  Everyone's site has a periodic problem but I've never seen anything like this.

Anonymous Insider

is there an update on the website issue? I cannot even click on a colour choice for a lip gloss. when I do it takes 10-15 seconds to load then when I go to add it to my cart the original colour gets added.

Anonymous Insider

I've been trying to check out for weeks! I emailed customer service and the only thing I can do is order through phone which I can't cause I am currently out of the country. 😭 Pls pls fix your website! I need to check out and have those items delivered asap for a friend's bdae present. 😭

You can also order through the live chat. It will take patience as someone on the other end is manually putting it the order.

@KatieBT  I'm not sure where to post/ask this, but could you please take a look at your DM's to see if you received my message? I sent one to @candacebt but she hasn't logged in for a while, then I sent you one. I have been having troubles with my account, so I'm not sure if my messages are not working as well, or if they are being overlooked. Mods on the customer service board are absolutely no help, and since this is a BIC problem I didn't think calling anyone would help. I don't know what to do, or who to contact.

I don't even try to buy anything from Sephora website. With so many problems I have on Sephora website I am afraid to try. I can't leave reviews, can't see product questions and answers, and God knows what else I can't do. This problem is so long, and no fix.

I am on MBP and use Safari. I tried Firefox and it was even worse. No reviews at all, not even reading only, no questions. The Firefox page looks frightening. I cleared cache, no change. 

The "Sale" button on my iPad app is unresponsive. I've had my cart be emptied several times on my Android app, which hasn't happened before.

Anonymous Insider

Ive always experienced site issues. It's terribly slow. Any idea when this will be resolved? 

Will your site ever work normally again? Or is this how it is gonna be now? It's been forever! I still have all the issues I had months ago: extremely slow, glitch-y, non responsive site. Pages won't load. Links don't work. Things get kicked out of my cart as I'm trying to check out. Sometimes I can't check out at all. Many other things I can't even think of right now. It is extremely frustrating to try to navigate your site, or shop. So, I simply shop elsewhere. But, I am curious to hear will the site ever be fixed? Or, you're not even working on fixing it anymore?

( Desktop, all browsers. )

This issue is still happening. It's nearly AUGUST. 😞 

When I add a sample with a code to my cart it doesn't show up. Also a lot of the how-to videos don't show up, were they deleted?  

RE: Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

I'm having the same problem! Also when I try and add a promo the site won't let me add it and pay. It's been discouraging lately... sigh

I'm having issues with the bag. I'm shopping in the app and adding things to my bag. As I go to check out, I find only a few things in my bag and then I can't remember what I added. It's hella frustrating because then I have to go back and find all the things I want to buy, add it again to my bag and have other things missing. I have a short attention span lmao so I never remember what's missing but I KNOW it isn't all there. Is there a quantity limit or like a 15 minute max hold in bag or something like that? Mind you, I'm shopping pretty quickly as know exactly what I want. Anyway I guess I'm gonna have to buy everything seperate. Woah is me, first world problems and blah blah blah. 

Anonymous Insider

There's still problems with signing in, checking out and also I can't see my loves or add more 😞 it's been over two weeks. I've cleared all my cache, cookies, everything and still the site it's not working, please fix it! 

KatieBT wrote:

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Can't check out either.  This has wasted a lot of time.  Please fix this, pronto.

I keep getting emails from Sephora to review products, but I have no review option/button on any Sephora product page when I am logged in. This problem is a couple of months old, since they started the nightmare with a new awful website. There is no way I can buy online either. I wonder when they are going to fix all these issues their website has 

this is ridiculous 

Seriously it's been over an hour!

Bump 

Hopefully some sort of captcha can be added when making a new account so not just anyone can create an account with username "jendnakskfke" lol. This spam is so annoying and not even relevant at all to anything lol.  

Agreed that something has to be done soon.  It's constant.

testing