cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

I can't see reviews either.  It's bee this way for days.  I am on Safari on a Mac Book Pro.  Doesn't work on iPad or iPhone either.  It is the same if I am using the app.

iPad Safari issue

I add samples to my cart and if I leave to shop for anything else they disappear. Have had to re-add samples many, many times in recent weeks.

same issues with the reviews! so frustrating 

I am also having the same issue. The reviews appear for a few seconds then disappear and don't come back. I will not buy a new product without first reading reviews. I hope this is fixed quickly!

Very frustrated that I can't see ratings & reviews like previous people have said. Difficult to decide on buying products without this feature! It's been days - when will it's be fixed?

Hi @suseliz! Thank you for this feedback, can you tell me which device you're on (app, mobile site, desktop computer, etc.)?

I have the same problem too! Using Safari in my Macbook Pro

I'm using my iPad; and this feature doesn't work whether I use my Sephora app or safari.

Two new issues (latest version of chrome)

-Cannot add more than 1 sample to my bag

-Cannot check out 😧  (gets stuck in an infinite sign in loop)

@Madeline7 the infinite sign in loop is happening to me as well when I'm trying to leave a review (also on Chrome) ahh so frustrating.

I can't see reviews anymore either. Like others they appear for a few seconds then disappear.  I view on iPad.

I can't see reviews either.  I don't like this new website.  It is not easy to browse products anymore.

HATE. THIS. NEW. WEBSITE. ITS TRASH.

Can't read reviews. Appear initially then disappear after a few seconds. Obviously a problem for a lot of other people too. 

I've noticed an issue lately where I can't view my past orders.  It seems to get me in an infinite login loop

I was not able to checkout on the 📱 or app. Customer service online and on the phone couldn't help. It's been 2 weeks already. Checkout page showed (null) or only refreshed the same page over and over. 
Anonymous Insider

I am noticing when I click on reviews they are not even showing up at all. When I click on reviews it just takes me down to the part of the page reviews should be but it shows no reviews what so ever. This is on the latest Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.

I have been experiencing issues with reviews on all products.  Reviews will load, show for about 2 seconds then disappear. When I click on review again, it takes me to the page that says reviews but nothing to click on.  Reviews are an important part of making a decision, and can affect sales. I did email Sephora to let them know, however, nothing has been done. Frustrating!

I have the same problem.The first product page has no reviews. I have to reload the page, the reviews appear, but stay about 2-3 seconds and disappear. Sometimes if I click back button I get a page that includes reviews which stay on. With so many back and forth on the same page, it takes a lot of clicks to go back. It gets so frustrating!

I use Safari on a MBP.

Yes, same here! I just commented on another thread about this. Using a MacBook Pro with the newest version of Safari, but the same thing happens when I switch to Chrome. Same thing happens on my iPad and iPhone. Very frustrating.

I'm also having trouble with a MBP and Safari. I whitelisted Sephora's site and paused blocking across all tabs in Safari, thinking Ghostery was the problem. That didn't help.

testing