cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora.com Site Issues

Hey BeautyTalkers,

We want to make sure you know that we are working to fix the site issues affecting Sephora.com for the past couple of weeks. Some of the fixes we are working to restore include 404 error messages and "All Brands" page access. While we work on these fixes, please try clearing your cache/cookies and updating your browsers for a better experience. 

We're starting to see improvements and are hoping everything will be working properly in a timely manner. If you see any issues please report them below. 

Thanks!
Katie

EDIT: Please include screenshots of the issues you're seeing if possible! It helps us out a lot 🙂 

Re: Sephora.com Site Issues

A very interesting new error or whatever I am getting since yesterday. When I try to access a page on BT or Sephora website, I get this image though after refreshing the page it mostly takes me where I want to go.

IMG_5905.PNG

This happens to me every single time I come on the website. I just scroll past the big delivery truck hahhaa

received this earlier @fatimamummy and thought I'd been redirected to a delivery website or something 🙈

Website so buggy....

you can drive a truck through it

I miss Sephora.

[Haiku just for you, @fatimamummy]

Whoever did this update screwed up your site royally and things just seem to be getting worse not better. This has dragged on far to long. I sure hope sephora has the good sense to get rid of the people who messed this up. Because frankly a mistake is one thing but not being able to solve it for this amount of time is unacceptable. Please hire some people who know what they are doing in this matter and get it fixed. You are losing money and customers rapidly. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere but the links from the little drop down arrow next to my name/points total don't go anywhere.  When I click on them the list just collapses.  I'm currently on Chrome on a PC.

Thanks for updating us Katie!  Things seem to be getting better.  All of those makeup sacrifices must be working! 

I am experiencing a new problem on Safari. 3 out of 4 times I try to access my love list, I get the error "page doesn't exist" .

@fatimamummy 

Sephora ain't showing u the love?

giiiiiiirl, if ya liked it than ya shoulda put a buy on it. 

Spoiler
Beyonce-Wink.gif

Lol @Insomniacmuffin Yup it looks like that. 

New problem encountered- when trying to place order, I got all done and pushed "place order" button, I got "Sorry" page!  After much fiddling around I pushed the back button and it went through!  This is a serious problem people, most people aren't as patient or willing to jump through hoops to place an order, they will just go elsewhere.

Everything today is giving me the 400 error or sending me to a mobile page (I'm not on mobile) with the Sorry! message. So annoyed. 

Cannot access rewards bazar , keeps stating their is an "error" also experiencing the 404 error thing 

I don't know if this has been mentioned already but I noticed this morning that the Brands A-Z button is back! 🙂 🙂

*sorry, maybe this wasn't the right place to post this but I wasn't sure where to put it

I'm gonna add to the list of the existing problems the new website has been having.

samples that I pick won't go into the cart.

Every time I clicked checkout, it asked me to sign-in but then nothing happens. No checkout page nothing. Just endless cycle of clicking checkout and and putting in password.

FYI, yes I did clear cache/cookies and even opening it on different browser that I downloaded just to see what the problem is. 

Can't you guys just revert back to the old website in the mean time and have the new one in beta version or something to test out and fix all the kinks? Clearly there's too many problems with it that it takes so long to fix. it's been more than 2 weeks and I bet your online orders graph doesn't look as good as usual. Just saying.

thanks, glad to hear an update. I still get an error page when I try to look at my account, and also for other random attempts to browse the site in general. BT is working ok for me. Though also I didn't get the shipped email for the Play box, got it today in the mail but wasn't notified it shipped or anything. hope it all gets fixed soon. I may also not be receiving BT emails for posts I subbed to a while ago but its hard for me to double check that. what I get an error page for seems to change randomly. ETA: ok I now can access my account page but could not just a few minutes ago? its random like that. Also, I see the Play box has no tracking attached to it. not a big deal but that's what I've noticed so far in terms of site issues.

Thank you for the update!

Thank you for the update.

The biggest problems I currently run into are when I go through ebates.  That's when I get "WE'RE SORRY!  AN ERROR WAS ENCOUNTERED WHILE ACCESSING THE REQUESTED RESOURCE".  Which is a bummer since ebates is doing 8% back from Sephora right now.

I'm getting this error message, too (2 days later).

Thanks @KatieBT. It has been getting better slowly but surely! I still can't purchase online but I can log in and navigate things now.

For me it's the navigation menu at the top. It's very sensitive and always pops down when I am trying to navigate BT/the site. Thx!

How about the inability to get to BT on a mobile or tablet if you chose to go thru the desktop site version? It will not let you sign on at all - it just sits there and thinks and thinks. I know that's not as big a deal as hitting the 404 message (yes I've received that as well), but I really miss being able to get on BT as I'm not nearly as on my desktop as I am my other devices. I miss everyone and what everyone is talking about (not drama - good stuff like new products etc) :(. Thank you Katie.

testing