Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Sephora Surveys?

Has anyone here or won or know someone who has one the monthly draw for the $250 gift card?

Just curious Smiley Happy

Re: Sephora Surveys?

I've filled out many, never won. Smiley Sad

winning is an urban legend

Very good question. I never win anything so I don't 2nd guess surveys, but odds are......at least 1 person on BT should have won! 

Spoiler

I was just thinking about this, as I always fill them out.......I can't believe no one on these boards has won, or knows someone who has!

You just reminded me to fill out one!

I wonder how many trips do you have to make in order to have a statistically significant chance of winning..... People are complaining about Rouge and not shopping at Sephora, so maybe that will decrease the competition? lol. Or if someone lives near a Sephora they can just go buy $3 thing every day and fill out the survey

Highlighted

lol I never thought about that. I wonder if they SA's would begin to think you're strange for going into make small purchases.

Urban Legend

They should have a contest strictly for the people here on the BT boards! This way we would know for sure, ha ha

I fill out that survey like once a week, for the last like, 2 years. I won.................... wait for it...........

NOTHING!! 

lol

Conversation Stats