Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sephora Collection Shimmer Sticks Sneak Peek

Squeeee!!! Sephora Collection has a new product launching on the Sephora App (US-only) this Wednesday, 2/14, and I am in L-O-V-E!SCShimmerSticks.jpg

Ta-da! Meet Shimmer Sticks. These are creamy, blendable, shimmery highlighters that come in the perfect size and at the perfect price: $8.

These comes in two shades, Holographic Blue and Holographic Pink. The pink is a perfect everyday highlight with a gorgeous blueish shift and the blue is a true holo-riffic shade that can be built from subtle to mermaid, depending on your mood. 

Here are swatches and photos of the product IRL. The photos of the product in action photos do not do the Shimmer Sticks justice but I can assure you they are shimmery perfection and the colors shift when you move your face. Swatch_SCShimmerSticks.jpg

Top: Holographic Blue, Bottom: Holographic PinkTop: Holographic Blue, Bottom: Holographic Pink

Open the spoiler to see swatches of the Blue, Pink and bpth shades mixed. 

Spoiler
SC Shimmer Sticks Mised Shades.jpg

These limited edition highlighters will be available on the Sephora App on 2/14 in extremely limited quantities. If you are interested in snagging one (or two, let's be real), I highly suggest heading to the app in the morning. We have a feeling these will sell out FAST and the Shimmer Sticks will be a one-time thing, so I wanted to be the first to let you know about this beautiful product. 

What's your go-to holographic highlighter? Show & tell!

Re: Sephora Collection Shimmer Sticks Sneak Peek

Take 2... grr. So this is my second attempt at posting this. I don’t remember everything I wrote so here goes anyways.

It’s show time! Ok so, this is why swatches in different skin tones is important. These swatched completely different on my skin.

Blue shimmer stick - swatched smoothly, pigmented and has a purple & green shift

Pink shimmer stick - more sheer and not as opaque as the blue. It also was not as smooth when swatching. It has a peach & a slight pink shift.

Mixed - They do looks nice mixed together, the blue over powers the pink stick a bit. It also looks a bit more towards the

I will try these out over over the next few days and report back

Indoor lighting no flash.Indoor lighting no flash.

Indoor lighting with flashIndoor lighting with flash

I do like that they have these protective caps inside. Smart move :)I do like that they have these protective caps inside. Smart move 🙂

Thanks for the swatches @darkiceis !!  I agree they do look different on your skin tone and now I'm curious to know how they look on even deeper skin.

As if a product was manufactured and made for literally 24 hours only on the app.  Doesn't make sense.  Don't fall for these marketing schemes, we have seen many brands do this before.  Brands don't advertise how they have 'limited' quantities unless its a marketing tactic to sell product.  I love Sephora Collection products but this is just silly. And if the product is 'so great', all that will happen is people will be mad its gone and inevitably 'bring it back'.  And surprise, surprise, Canada is left out yet again.  

Sephora Collection Shimmer Sticks Sneak Peek

Will these eventually be available in stores, or are they just available on the app?

Ha ha! I guess I could have read your reply to the same q...

Ha ha! I guess I could have read your reply to the same question asked earlier. N/M

@KatieBT,

Would these sticks be safe to use near your eyes, like an eyeshadow?

@tsavorite I added to my inner-corners and didn't have any issues!

Is this coming to the regular website/ store?

Some of us don't use apps.

@Tarabotti these are an app exclusive, we have extremely limited quantities!

I managed to pick up one or two! 😘😘😘

@sister13 @PrettyPaint can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Haha! Me too! 🙂

Live on the app now, I managed to check out.

I can’t wait to try these (if they come to Canada)😍 I usually reach for KVD alchemist palette, these will be a great addition to my highlight collection 😄

Was live a minute or so ago then disappeared from my cart while checking out. Grr. Now I don't know if I missed the whole thing or it's not *really* live yet. Happened around 8:10 EST

@prettyinpa Were you able to purchase? I was able to get them just now.

Yep, got 'em. Though the app is hard to get to add a promo to, for some reason.

Yay! @prettyinpa Yeah, I usually have trouble with the app too, although it did let me add a promo today! 

I added this in a spoiler in the OP but if you want to see the two shades mixed here you go 😄 I am so happy you asked because they look AMAZING when mixed together!SC Shimmer Sticks Mised Shades.jpg

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • SCShimmerSticks.jpg
  • Top: Holographic Blue, Bottom: Holographic Pink
  • Swatch_SCShimmerSticks.jpg
  • Swatches.JPG
  • SC Shimmer Sticks Mised Shades.jpg
  • SC Shimmer Sticks Mised Shades.jpg
  • I do like that they have these protective caps inside. Smart move :)
  • Indoor lighting with flash
  • Indoor lighting no flash.
testing