Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hi @KatieBT and @candacebt,
I wonder if Sephora Canada will get luxurious make up updates from such brands as Givenchy (a powder+mascara+lip gloss set), Lancome (their new palettes), Dior (their autumn palettes), Guerlain. It's nice to have always Too Faced, Kat Von D, etc..., but would love to see Dior, Givenchy, Guerlain and Lancome as well. Thank you.

Will sephora.ca be getting the drunk elephant skincare sets?

I'm dying to know this as well

Hi @KatieBT! I wanted to know if these products will be restocked (with apx dates/time please, as the tweezers didn't show up yet) and the rest if we will be getting them in Canada at all? Thanks for all your help! 

Screenshot_20160927-095105.jpg

Screenshot_20160927-093841.jpg

Screenshot_20160927-093912.jpg

Screenshot_20160927-093726.jpg

Hi @KatieBT I also want to know about Custom hair essentials set. If it will be available for Canadians as well? Thanks

http://www.sephora.com/style-treat-repeat-custom-hair-essentials-on-the-go-P412605?skuId=1872399&ici...Smiley Tongue

I really hope so! Following, it's a definite buy for me if it comes in stock. 

@candacebt @KatieBT when will the KVD MetalMatte palette be live in Canada. Launch date is today and it's live in the US.  Showing OOS for Canada. THX

http://www.sephora.com/metalmatte-eyeshadow-palette-P412343?skuId=1848456

@NotCrocker @SherBear709 the KVD palette is live now!

Thanks @veronika23

You are welcome @NotCrocker... of course ebates had to go back down to 4% 😞

Ah, isn't that always the way of it! 

yup!

Also, ongoing kudos to you for being way more responsive and on top of things than most Sephora employees. I really appreciate the work you do for the rest of us BTers! 

Awww thanks so much @NotCrocker 🙂  Maybe they should add me to the payroll LOL I would LOVE to take over marketing 😄 😄 😄

Sephora's got a real sense of humour... just got an email titled "Because you need this..." 

Capture.JPG

I am also really interested in this answer, especially given this response another girl received from Sephora on Twitter about the KVD palette

I've been watching the site and I don't think it was ever available. I checked as soon as I saw that it was on the US site and it said out of stock on the Canada site 🤔

And if that's the case, they need to communicate an expected release date to Canadians, preferably before the expected release date.

WTH???? Better not be!

Realistically it will be back in stock eventually/ it will be in stores in October. But this is just another example of misinformation or lack of clarity from Sephora across channels.

That's true! I know it will be in stores but some shop online and I've seen LE items basically never show up again... sold out and didn't get restocked. Like what they had 5 and sold out during the middle of the night??? Wouldn't surprise me since they keep the stock super low in Canada.

testing