Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Oh, Canada!
|

Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

UPDATE: this thread is closed. Please ask your questions in the new thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/Sephora-Canada-Site-Product-Update-Thread/m-p/3936771

Hello Canadian BTers!

I'm starting this new thread to act as the official update location of new launches, LE products, and brands that are on coming to the US site but may be launching (and returning) to Sephora's Canadian site at a different time. There are a lot of changes happening in real time over here, and in the spirit of communication, this thread is to keep our BTers abreast of the information we have. This is not going to be everything, and could also be subject to change (and hopefully we won't need this thread forever), but we are working with the Canadian team to get as much information for you as we can.

That being said, we will only be using this thread to speak to dates and info about big upcoming launches, LE products, and brands that are on the US site and are coming to the Sephora.ca site. If you have a question about any of these things, drop it here, and we will do our best to track down the answer for you.

I realize that you guys are feeling all of the feelings right now about the new warehouse move, but this thread is not a venting loop, nor is it a thread to deal with customer service issues (as I don't have any access to our order systems). We've got quite a few of those on the community already (for totes good reason), but I'd like to keep this specific thread informational, if possible.

Okay on to the info! Here's what I know (previous releases in spoiler):

New Launches / LE products

Spoiler
Kat Von D 5th Anniversary Tattoo liner - July 9 (will post time when I have it) Early am PT, around 9 am.
Spoiler
Bite Opal Lipstick & Gloss - This is coming to .ca, but has not arrived at the warehouse yet. I will update this thread when I get a date. 
Spoiler
Spoiler
Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette - Will launch at the same time as the US site, July 12
Spoiler
Bite Limited Edition Lip Lab 007 - July 15 at 9 am PT
Spoiler
  • Bite Maple Collection - July 16 at 9 am PT - This is a different date then the brand gave on their Instagram, so FYI!!
  • Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette - End of July, around 7/27
  • KVD New Liquid Lipsticks - Potentially same date as US (July 14), but could be a day or two later. Will have more info the week of the 13th.  These will be available by this Thursday 7/16 as well as some of the new Metal Crush eyeshadows. 

• JEM (I know, I'm waiting with baited breath for this one too) - Tracking this one down after a special request from fellow Jem lover veronika23. The team is on it.

KVD

• Studded Lip - 6 of the shades should go live at the same time as the US (around August 11), but 3 of the shades will go live later in August (Halo, Mercy, Solo) 
  • Metal Crush Eyeshadows - confirming

Restocks

Spoiler
Becca Champagne Pop will be back! I'm hearing next week but I will update this thread with a date when I have it. Thursday 7/16 at 9am PT
  • KVD Everlasting Lipsticks restock - I am hearing end of August, but will confirm

Brands

Spoiler
Laura Mercier (all products) - July 9; I'll update with a time when I have it. Early AM PT, around 9 am.
  • St. Tropez - Coming back soon! 
  • Drybar - TBC, but don't give up hope! 
  • Omorovicza - Coming back! Target date is Fall (Sept)
  • Ardency Inn - Coming Soon 
  • Dr. Jart (except acne / SPF skus) - 8/27
  • PMD - Fall (Sept / Oct) 
  • LaVanila - 8/27 (just deodorants, no fragrance or body lotion)

If you have a question about a new US release or LE product on the .ca site, post it below and I'll try to get you an answer!

Tags:

Re: Sephora Canada Site Product Update Thread

Hey Mocha - is this something that's on the US site? 

Hi Candace, sorry, I haven't seen the blush pop up on the US side either yet, but the other pieces of the fall collection (shadow sticks, 2 lip glosses in chelsea girls and baby doll and 2 dual intensity eyeshadows in telesto and pasiphae) were all made available last week to the US.

The only pieces I haven't seen come online yet are the blush and a lipstick in color VIP Red.

As Veronika23 mentioned below, Pasiphae isn't available on the Canadian side, even though Telesto is, and both are on the US site.

Thanks Candace!

The one I am referring to above is the Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advance Therapy.  But I'm also curious about the following items:

KVD metal crush shadow... lots are still OOS

NARS Pasiphae eye shadow

Josie Maran Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist

Sephora Colorful Blush in #26 Tranquil

KVD liquid lipsticks

UD Concealers

Will it be like this during the sale in November? Everything is always out of stock. Doesn't seem like opening a warehouse here was a good idea.  Shipping isn't much faster... I placed an order on Monday and no shipping confirmations yet...

Hey v - sorry for the late response, but just ran all of these down 

KVD metal crush shadow... lots are still OOS - All are now in stock but 1, which should be in stock by 8/20

NARS Pasiphae eye shadow - this is still sold out, no ETA as of yet 

Josie Maran Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist - this is in stock now! 

Sephora Colorful Blush in #26 Tranquil - should be in stock by 8/20 

KVD liquid lipsticks - hearing end of August for restock 

UD Concealers - working on getting more stock from the brand 

Veronika, FYI I just saw Pasiphae is listed on Murale as of this aft, however Telesto is not :S

Thanks hon! You seem to know NARS pretty well. Did they discontinue South Pacific duo?

Thanks!

Yes, I believe so.  

I haven't seen it on the NARS website in quite some time.  I check their "Discontinued Favorites" section pretty regularly to keep on eye on when my favorite items might be disappearing. 🙂

Aw crap! Thanks. I was waiting since it was perm... and now I missed it 😞

I don't find shipping to be faster at all since the switch, I ordered Monday as well and it still hasn't shipped

Bump bump.

Hi CandaceBT, the Bite 008 is not live for Canada, but is for the US.

Do you have an ETA?

Thanks.

Just found out that it's 9am PST tomorrow morning (8/6). Sorry for the confusion!

Phew! I hope you're right Candace! The Rouge Hotline told someone August 10... there's still inconsistency in the information available to us!

Why the delay?  And why the delay on all the other products too. We've been waiting for weeks and can't even take advantage of the 4x the points.  What's the point of being Rouge?

Yeah that combined with the lack of promos and all the cologne samples = me only placing one order... thats unheard of for me lol

The samples are HORRIBLE!

They really are!

Yup 😞

@candacebt

I'm dying to know about the Give Me Some Lip set too. I want it so badly!

Would like to know this as well!

I second this. It's so cute!!

8 Replies
testing