Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

SEPHORiA: House of Beauty 2019… Swag Sneak Peak!

sephoria 2.jpg

It’s that time of the year again! SEPHORiA season, aka our biggest and jolliest event of the year, is almost upon us and we could not be more excited to share a sneak peek and a breakdown about this year’s SEPHORiA House of Beauty. First things first, SEPHORiA House of Beauty will focus on you and making everyone feel welcome and right at home; your ultimate dream beauty home that is!

All tickets are available at SEPHORIA.COM and this year there will be two different kinds of tickets, General Admission and VIP. All tickets provide entry to the event where there will be limited-edition products, merch you cannot get anywhere else, chances to meet your beauty icons, free beauty services, tons of incredible swag and free samples, and masterclasses. Keep on reading to find out more details on each ticket type!

General Admission Bag:

ga bag2.jpg

The General Admission ticket costs $80 USD and will get you access to over 60 experiences to sample, play, and interact with your favorite brands and founders. Of course, you’ll get a chance to purchase new, exclusive products that will launch at SEPHORiA, experience customization activations from your favorite brands, and a ton of freebies. With your ticket, you will also be getting a cute, reusable swag bag (Yes, you get to rock your SEPHORiA bag all year long!) filled with amazing goodies that add up to $250 in value. These include:

Beautyblender blendercleanser® solid Lavender

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm

BRIOGEO - Mini Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating ShampooDrunk Elephant Lala Whipped Cream.jpgDrunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

The new formulation of this Community favorite brand now includes ceramides for intense moisturization and heightened support for the skin barrier! @GeorginaBT has especially been loving this one; she’s been applying it at night and raves about how hydrated and soft her skin feels in the morning. The fluffiness of the product and the hygienic pump are the cherry on top.Huda Beauty Palette.jpg

HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

“Obsession” is right. This Huda palette is the perfect palette: fun yet wearable neutral shades, incredible pigmentation, and great mix of mattes and shimmers … could you ask for more? These creamy shadows swatched beautifully, and @GeorginaBT was able to create this fierce eye look with ease.

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampooor amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz / 189 mL

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

MELT COSMETICS - Lipstick

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original

Plus a few more surprises!

VIP Bag:

vip bag.jpg

The VIP ticket costs $350 USD and includes to the event one hour before GA ticketholders, a chance explore all 16 rooms with 60+ unique experiences in each, and purchase new products available early or only at the event. Enjoy cocktails and exclusive treats in the VIP Lounge (Umh yes, please! Who doesn’t enjoy a good cocktail after a full day of beauty?). VIP also get access to book beauty services and masterclasses before everyone else and meet masterclass speakers in the VIP Lounge following their classes, and take home a prestige beauty swag bag (also re-useable, yay!) worth $900 USD including a $20 Sephora gift card. Protip: this gift card can be used for the exclusives available for purchase at SEPHORiA!

LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampooor amika Perk Up Talc-Free Dry Shampoo 5.3 oz / 189 mL

Beautyblender blendercleanser® solid Lavender

BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL

Charlotte Tilbury.jpgCHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Cream Moisturizer

GAH! If anyone has ever tried the Magic Cream you will understand why our jaws dropped to the ground when we saw it would be part of the VIP assortment. The name suits this cream well as it is magic in a jar! We @BrendaBT lives for the deep hydration and even tone this cream gives her skin, not to mention a little goes a long way and it smells like amazing roses, yet is not overpowering for her highly sensitive and acne prone skin!

DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramidesgucci bloom.jpgGUCCI - Bloom Hair Mist

If you’re a fan of jasmine and floral scents in general, you’re going to love this hair mist. A spritz of this in your hair will keep the scent lasting for hours, and we cannot get enough. The floral notes totally remind us of a summer night outside in the garden - a pleasant memory to carry around during the day.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette

The INKEY List Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil Universal Taupe

#Jouer cosmetics- Lip Enhancer Stick

Kaja Eye Bento Bouncy Eyeshadow Trio Glowing Guava 

Kosas Kosasport LipFuel Hyaluronic Acid Lip Balm Baseline

LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm

LORD JONES - High CBD Formula Body Lotion

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner

MELT COSMETICS - LipstickNatasha Denona Palette.jpgNATASHA DENONA - Mini Star Eyeshadow Palette

YES, YES, YES! Natasha Denona is also part of the assortment and we couldn’t resist playing around with this mini palette! This is your do it all, day-to-night palette, comes with five beautiful shades that can be used for a soft daytime look to a smoky glam look. And we all know how soft, pigmented, and beautiful Natasha Denona’s formulas are, plus they are easy to use even for someone who is new to eyeshadow like us

OUAI Hair Oil 1.5 oz/ 45 mL 

#Pat McGrath FetishEyes Mascara

SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black

Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One AHA Lactic Acid Treatment 1.7 oz / 50 ml

tom ford.jpg

TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Eau de Parfum Fragrance 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

You heard that right: VIP ticketholders will be getting this amazing Tom Ford fragrance. This fresh floral scent has bright, crisp citrus notes that smell absolutely divine.

#Too Faced - Peaches and Cream Setting Powder

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original

YVES SAINT LAURENT - Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick

Plus a few more surprises!

bracelettes2.jpg

Last but certainly not least - how cute are the SEPHORiA wristbands this year?! Also, pssst, protip from us: be sure to take pictures of your wristbands while you’re inside at the event - all wristbands will need to be cut upon exit of SEPHORiA: House of Beauty. After your wristband is cut, you’ll be handed your swag bag!

Who’s headed to SEPHORiA: House of Beauty this year? And what are you the most excited for? Be sure to buy your tickets at www.sephoria.com.

Re: SEPHORiA: House of Beauty 2019… Swag Sneak Peak!

Love it all! Wish I could be there, hopefully next year it's on my off weekend. Can't wait to see the fun everyone has 🙂

RE: SEPHORiA: House of Beauty 2019… Swag Sneak Peak!

I am freaking out!!!! Can’t wait to return to Sephoria! For those of you who didn’t make it last year, it will be the time of your life!!! The swag bags look amazing! 🙌🏻

Re: RE: SEPHORiA: House of Beauty 2019… Swag Sneak Peak!

I have to second this, it’s a beauty lovers dream come true! See you in a little over one week @julz385 !

@KatieBT Can’t wait!!!! 😬😬😬

I don't know what I'm excited about the most: the event itself, new exclusive launches or these swag bags?!😍😍

@sunkissedblush luckily you don’t have to choose 🙂 I think it’s fair to be equally excited about all three!

@KatieBT you are right about that! ❤️

I am getting more and more frustrated with the customer service.

I bought a VIP Ticket for this event especially so I could reserve Master classes EARLY. Well guess what, reservations opened yesterday and my wristband HASN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED. I need it to reserve. I called Sephora, they were no help, I called Show Clix, they were no help either. Don't have customers pay $350 for a service that you can't even fulfill! Because at this rate, I'm not gonna get my wristband until after GA can reserve masterclasses, which defeats the purpose of me buying the VIP Ticket. GET IT TOGETHER...

My sister had the same issue. They sent her a GA wristband when she bought the vip and had to reship the VIP and all the service vanity appts were taken by then. I think she was able to sign up for one appt. 😕 numerous phone calls and emails made with no help. 

Has anyone had issues reserving for the Service Vanity on the app? I got mine done but a friend going with me only got a Masterclass and now she’s locked out. She’s sent an email but I was wondering if anyone knows how to get back in or if she has any other options. Thanks!

My issue was that by the time I got my wristband, everything was already full! 😞

same here, ehh

Hi @0f4c3rtain4ge ,

I am sorry for the confusion. If your friend is still having trouble, I recommend contacting Ticket Support at 888.718.4253 or email support@showclix.com. Thank you! 

Best,
Rebecca

@0f4c3rtain4ge  From what I can tell you have to reserve everything at once, since it wont let you go back to reserve more.

Thanks for sharing! Now I know what not to buy before the event ❤️

What amazing bags this year!

Best,
Rebecca

SEPHORiA: House of Beauty 2019… Swag Sneak Peak!

I'm almost done paying off my car, so I'm 100% doing this next year 🤩

I wish i could go but it’s wayyy too far😭

Just bought my plane tickets today! So pumped. 

Looks like a lot of fun items!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • ga bag2.jpg
  • Drunk Elephant Lala Whipped Cream.jpg
  • Huda Beauty Palette.jpg
  • huda swatches.jpg
  • IMG_2198.JPG
  • huda swatches.jpg
  • IMG_2198.JPG
  • vip bag.jpg