Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

Share photos and reviews on your Sephora Play Subscription Boxes here. If you're looking for reviews on any other box, look here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/td-p/973905 

The subscription program is only offered by invitation at the moment. If you have not received an invite, you can join the waiting list here: http://www.sephora.com/play 

I do not have control over who receives invitations (whether they live in test cities or not), but I will edit this once the program opens to new groups.

If you want more information on the program or have questions not related to someone's box review, please visit this thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/PLAY-by-SEPHORA-Invitation-FAQs/td-p/2124432

Re: Play! By Sephora Subscription Box Review And Discussion

I'll share what I receive the second I get it assuming there's no other images posted here of a box that contained items identical to what's in my box. Because then there's no point, is there? Smiley Happy

got my tracking number just now i m so excited Smiley Happy

I can't wait to read some of you guys' reviews! Exciting Smiley Very Happy

My box was scheduled for thur but showed up

today! What a pleasant surprise! 

I got my box Monday (Houston) and i'm loving it! The Marc Jacobs highliner and bumble and bumble primer I've already been using but they are my HGs so I'm ecstatic to have mini sizes for on the go. I've enjoyed all the other samples a lot and glad I finally have smelled white nirvana.

I've seen some people complain about how the samples we got have also been point perks or GWP. I however don't mind this at all! I sometimes see 100/250/500 point perks I want badly but can't bring myself to redeem them. I'm a points hoarder because I wait out for the epic rewards each year. This box gives me a good choice of point perks for the price of $10 where I could pay $400-500 in points to redeem the same things. GWP I don't mind much either because they also have a minimum pay out and this way I can get them for nothing without the buyer's remorse.

This box is economical and gets me to try out products I might never think about that are waiting for me at my local sephora if I ever fall in love with them. I'm super happy and hope this only means good things for the future boxes coming my way!

Literally running to my local sephora as soon as I put my face on.... <3!

My delivery confirmation says my box was delivered today, but it wasn't at my door (though other packages were). I'm so disappointed, and Sephora's help page says to wait 3 days before contacting them. I'm too impatient for that!

I got my box at the beginning of the week and I am super excited. 

As a total Sephora addict, I already have all of these products (in fact, I believe the Peony Lip Stain came in the recent Rouge event bag?), but am super excited anyway! 

I think the quality of this month's Play box far surpasses the quality of products in my other subs (Marc Jacobs?  Yes, please!), so I am quite happy!

I also noticed that the MJ Highliners are totally out of stock on the site now!  Guess the Play strategy worked well!  I am glad I snagged the LE set a few weeks ago!  Smiley Happy

1,411 Replies